Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate them bride hats, they’re so tacky 🙈 perfect for her though.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she always the main character, walking slowly along a boat, playing music to it. It’s weird and unachievable for the people she sells her crap to. Yes you should make your life like that but imagine if Lisa from down the road starting posting videos of herself walking in slow motion you would be like well that’s weird. I’m probably just bitter that I can’t afford to go on a boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s amazing how whilst they all seem to be glued to their phones all day, of an evening they’re all miraculously phone free! 🤔

Now if I had a suspicious mind I may be thinking that Stacey has all phones banished whilst they get pissed mortal and make twats of themselves. Stacey however seems to want everyone to believe she’s in bed by 9pm with a mug of Horlicks. Whooooo-fricking-hooooo, hens on tour eh?! 😳🤦‍♀️🤭😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Is anyone watching celeb gogglebox? I didn’t even see the comments about her being preggo on here but when I saw her I thought she looked it? Also has joe had his hairline done and dyed his hair?

Reactions: 7
It's crap that a woman can't have a bit of a tummy without everyone speculating that they are pregnant 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It's crap that a woman can't have a bit of a tummy without everyone speculating that they are pregnant 🙄
This went on for well over a year before she announced her last pregnancy & when she finally did get pregnant & make the announcement she mentioned a miscarriage between Rose & Rex, I don’t think it’s nice to speculate if someone may or may not be because you just don’t know what might be going on in their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I will just say though (love me or loath me for this) but I’ve been reading Alex Light’s book and Stacey has a similar body shape to me. She seems very comfortable in her body shape, in the same way that I am. It’s a refreshing attitude to have.

(Disclaimer: she also puts her kids at risk, organises her favourite pickles into bedroom/house order and has an unfenced pool. This is LITERALLY the only thing I’m supporting her on)
To be fare to her She's got the money to look like most other celebs and to change everything that people pick her apart over but shes choosing not to meaning shes also in some ways a good role model to kids including her own kids as shes saying so what if I look like this I aint Changing for no one

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine them leaving the villa each time…..sticker sister sayin ‘oh gewwwwls don’t forget your sippy cups’.
Its like a photo shoot for those travel mug things with a hen do tacked on to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really is. When I’m on my period I go up at least a dress size I bloat so much. When I was actually pregnant I didn’t have a bump at all until 17 weeks!

I don’t think she’ll want another yet, she has her girl.

Also that hair. Never seen her hair look so tit!

Reactions: 11
I wish in the style wouldn’t promote her as a size 10…. She’s maybe a bit smaller than I am…. She’s 100% at least a size 12.

Reactions: 5
Her friends round the table on their phones are probably texting other people saying what a boring, tit time they are having with no booze & forever posing for the gram with bossy Jemma in charge 😂
I think it’s Mykonos - I looked up the restaurant name in the background
If defo looks like there, and cmon to duck the Abba songs from mama Mia wtf

prob texting each other saying this is tit
Trying to sneak away

Reactions: 4
Off to bed 🤣 who’s she kidding?
Would love one of her bridesmaids to out her with a drunken boomerang of them doing shots! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know we shouldn’t speculate, but I’m gonna. If she’s normally a slim size 10, then I’d say she has a look of pregnancy about her. Most brides like to try to lose weight before the day, that stomach doesn’t look toned. I know it’s not our business and I don’t care one way or the other, or she’s trying to be relatable by not having a perfect body. Either way, she’s quite thick around the waist in those videos.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Stacey. But I wish I was her fat right now. I was 10 stone at 9 months pregnant. Lockdown, a divorce from the love of my life & homeworking for 2 years means I’m now nearly 14 stone!!! 🥹😰☹ I won’t go out I’m ashamed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It really is. When I’m on my period I go up at least a dress size I bloat so much. When I was actually pregnant I didn’t have a bump at all until 17 weeks!

I don’t think she’ll want another yet, she has her girl.

Also that hair. Never seen her hair look so tit!
Its so we'll see a massive difference at the wedding and sau
I know we shouldn’t speculate, but I’m gonna. If she’s normally a slim size 10, then I’d say she has a look of pregnancy about her. Most brides like to try to lose weight before the day, that stomach doesn’t look toned. I know it’s not our business and I don’t care one way or the other, or she’s trying to be relatable by not having a perfect body. Either way, she’s quite thick around the waist in those After eating i look ready for dropping with the bloat it only goes away in the morning could be holiday binge if not pregnant
I can’t stand Stacey. But I wish I was her fat right now. I was 10 stone at 9 months pregnant. Lockdown, a divorce from the love of my life & homeworking for 2 years means I’m now nearly 14 stone!!! 🥹😰☹ I won’t go out I’m ashamed
Awww im sorry to hear that 😔

Reactions: 4
You’re just too judgy. She has a very normal looking tummy for someone who has birthed 4 children, one less than a year ago, and doesn’t live in the gym.

tit hair though.
I disagree after every pregnancy she’s always gone back small. Especially with her wedding come up I don’t get why she’s gone so podgy

• Angry
Reactions: 6
One womans commented saying that shes never been as happy for anyone in her whole life 🤭😂oh god why do they do it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.