Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fare to her She's got the money to look like most other celebs and to change everything that people pick her apart over but shes choosing not to meaning shes also in some ways a good role model to kids including her own kids as shes saying so what if I look like this I aint Changing for no one
Only problem is, she doesn’t even look like that -because carrying a little extra weight than usual or not, she still filters the tit out of all her posts

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Only problem is, she doesn’t even look like that -because carrying a little extra weight than usual or not, she still filters the tit out of all her posts
Well yeah thats true but shes not gone down the surgery route I meant like alot do

Reactions: 1
Well well well… that hat was gifted and sells for £210! And it’s chavvier than a Burberry cap. I’d have had to “lose” it in the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well well well… that hat was gifted and sells for £210! And it’s chavvier than a Burberry cap. I’d have had to “lose” it in the sea
Can’t stand those hats! Why are they all the sudden so popular 🤮 remind me of train drivers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread #68 skankys on her hen, all in bed by 10,bet her "friends" wont volunteer to do that again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ugh, featured on Celebrity Gogglebox talking about her hen party.

I thought tonight's show would be safe from seeing her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That footwear is so inappropriate and dangerous for riding! Totally flat sandals 😳 Unlikely and she’s probably being led other than for photos opps but if the horse bolts and she comes off her foot and ankle has the possibility of slipping through the stirrups and not being able to get loose and instead be dragged along. It annoys me so much when horse based tourist attractions allow this.
You know when people start to look like their pets 🤭

Is anyone watching celeb gogglebox? I didn’t even see the comments about her being preggo on here but when I saw her I thought she looked it? Also has joe had his hairline done and dyed his hair?
Joe's hair absolutely baffles me, he must have had something done, probs why that hat is permanently glued to his bonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know when people start to look like their pets 🤭

Joe's hair absolutely baffles me, he must have had something done, probs why that hat is permanently glued to his bonce.
It deffo looks darker and I think his hairline has been brought forward!

Reactions: 9
It’s £42.99 on Amazon prime & tbh you can buy the cap on Ali express & the letters and glue them on yourself for £20 including delivery

Reactions: 5
I know she’s a bride but does she need nearly every item of clothing and swimwear to say it as well as her cold cups and a hat too 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
As a woman in my mid 30’s I can’t imagine ever having a need for a sippy cup, least not one saying bride 🤷‍♀️ Like I’m already married and all but still
I know she’s a bride but does she need nearly every item of clothing and swimwear to say it as well as her cold cups and a hat too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.