Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted on Jemma’s thread too but her being thrown in the poop was the last time she washed her hair 🤮😂 the old thread title was perfect
So BOTH sisters go around with dirty manky hair? Thought it was just Stacey. She’s mentioned it various times before & weirdly seems proud, yuk! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Do you think the s is wonky because she's an idiot

Or some stupid attempt at being relatable its not perfect / were not perfect.
Nah she’s probably cock-eyed and has permanent damage to her vision from squinting so much 🥴😂

Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞
Catch a grip ffs that’s not what they meant 🙄

I don't think pre-nuptial agreements are valid in England & Wales...
Pickle Cottage is in a different land altogether though 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised the tight bleep hasn’t knocked him a play set up out of old pallets…. Home made death trap station.
It’s half three in the morning (good old insomnia!) and I’m just catching up on the important stuff like Tattle. 😬

I’ve literally nearly spat coffee out and had to stick my head in a cushion as I actually laughed out loud at this. Dear God, every time I think of it I’m giggling, I think the lack of sleep is making me delirious! 😆😂

As for all clubbing together to buy it, well that’s either a ginormous lie or she’s actually that tight she’s gone on the beg to her family so she didn’t have to fork out for it all herself, well, he’s not the favourite Pickle anymore is he?! 🤭

Saying that the rest of the Solomon Clan don’t seem too badly off; those sticker’s of Jemma’s ain’t cheap and dodgy Dave is always off galavanting on his hols somewhere but still you’d think the tight cow could have bought one herself without going cap in hand to the family. That’s if she did of course, I’m still not convinced she’s not just making it up to seem relatable, I mean you can’t believe a word she says most of the time, the woman couldn’t lie straight in bed! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
collecting fallen logs oh Stacey 😂😂😂 does she think people are as thick as her 😂😂

I think she’s probably leaving her hair like that as she’s waiting to get it dyed a different colour for wedding so waiting for it to fade and grow out as much possible

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can see the marks where the 'fallen/broken' logs have been cut. Why does she lie about stupid tit???

• Sad
Reactions: 20
collecting fallen logs oh Stacey 😂😂😂 does she think people are as thick as her 😂😂

I think she’s probably leaving her hair like that as she’s waiting to get it dyed a different colour for wedding so waiting for it to fade and grow out as much possible
Waiting to wash it too, nope that’s normal Stacey behaviour. So gross 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
You can see the marks where the 'fallen/broken' logs have been cut. Why does she lie about stupid tit???
I don’t know what you’re all making such a fuss about, they obviously just happened to fall as she had the chainsaw running and then blow me, they just happened to fall on the chainsaw! Handy that eh?! 🤔

Y’see there’s a simple explanation if you just think about it; you’re all just looking for reasons to call her out on things but… oh hang on a minute, that won’t have happened will it?! Nope, I take it all back as of course you’re all right! I don’t think she can help herself, lying madam, well that or don’t go walking in the Pickle Cottage grounds, you’re likely to get knocked on the noggin by a falling branch! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you live in the Land of the Pickles, magical things happen…perfect stove-shaped logs fall in slow motion into your wheelbarrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
tit mum strikes again. Was it leightons birthday a few weeks before Rex’s? He still hasn’t had his party that he was meant to have
You’re right. Wasn’t he supposed to have a pool party and it was meant to delayed by a week until the pool was ready?

Reactions: 13
You’re right. Wasn’t he supposed to have a pool party and it was meant to delayed by a week until the pool was ready?
Not defending her at all but it is possible Leighton had his party and the parents of the other kids didn't want them posted on Stacey's page for millions to see. Not everybody is in the business of exploiting their kids on the internet for cash

Reactions: 16
Not defending her at all but it is possible Leighton had his party and the parents of the other kids didn't want them posted on Stacey's page for millions to see. Not everybody is in the business of exploiting their kids on the internet for cash
Yeah people on here can’t have it both ways - she either stops showing the kids and people say she’s not doing anything with them, or she shows what they are up to and is exploiting them 🤷🏻‍♀️
The older boys are never shown as much

Reactions: 8
The kid himself probably asked not to have a phone stuck in his face for the day,I'm sure they're as sick of it as the rest of us

Reactions: 20
He had a proper party with all his friends at his dads!

Reactions: 19
Yeah people on here can’t have it both ways - she either stops showing the kids and people say she’s not doing anything with them, or she shows what they are up to and is exploiting them 🤷🏻‍♀️
The older boys are never shown as much
I would much rather not see any of her children growing up on social media.They should be able to decide for themselves once they're old enough if they want to associate themselves with her, not have every fart, trip and milestone captured for her sheep to ooh and ahh over.

Actually that's all children, not just hers. 🤔

Reactions: 25
She didn’t have to show any of his friends, but she never even mentioned the non existent party ever again. She wouldn’t miss an opportunity to show her pool off, even without having to share photos of random kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Must be in bed with a hangover today Jemma was there last night playing board games and whatever else still good old Joe will be up with the kids i mean he does usually get a lie in oh wait.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.