Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on fellow tattlies, what do we think about a magazine deal exclusive for the wedding of the year?? YEAAA OR NEIGHHHHH???
I say yeaaa for sure, and this tit shes preparing wont bee seen anywhere on the day, and i also say there will be another book coming about preparing a wedding on a budget bla bla bla!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on fellow tattlies, what do we think about a magazine deal exclusive for the wedding of the year?? YEAAA OR NEIGHHHHH???
I say yeaaa for sure, and this tit shes preparing wont bee seen anywhere on the day, and i also say there will be another book coming about preparing a wedding on a budget bla bla bla!!!
I dont think so even when she spends money she literally has no taste and everything looks tacky as hell everyone will be dirty who can forget the bare feet the cheap looking dresses and her rapunzel plait at the baby shower? Cant imagine any magazine wanting that in their pages

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont think so even when she spends money she literally has no taste and everything looks tacky as hell everyone will be dirty who can forget the bare feet the cheap looking dresses and her rapunzel plait at the baby shower? Cant imagine any magazine wanting that in their pages
Not unless it’s like a hill billy/diy country gals kinda magazine 😆😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only fallen logs Stacey is collecting in her garden are the ones coming out of Teddy and Peanut’s rear end 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her hen will be in Mallorca, staying in the villa Mrs Hinch has. Soph will send the boys home with whichever grandparents are there with her helping and Jemma, Stacey etc will arrive.... villa sleeps 12 after all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's gone on the hen, just because her sister is quiet. I don't think she'll want anyone knowing she's on it

Reactions: 6
I think her hen will be in Mallorca, staying in the villa Mrs Hinch has. Soph will send the boys home with whichever grandparents are there with her helping and Jemma, Stacey etc will arrive.... villa sleeps 12 after all
Hinch has already been spotted at the airport. She came home yesterday.
i doubt she will even go! She’ll make up some excuse

Reactions: 7
Hinch has already been spotted at the airport. She came home yesterday.
i doubt she will even go! She’ll make up some excuse
Apparently . I think she's been home before she was spotted mind. But no I don't think she'll go to Stacey's hen

I’d be more surprised if there ISN’T a magazine deal! 😆

Reactions: 10
I’d be more surprised if there ISN’T a magazine deal! 😆
Last year I really thought she'd have an ok deal, but I don't think so now. I don't think it will be seen as very relatable to her sheep for her to have a magazine deal.

Will she share the whole day in instagram step by step or will we just be spammed the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would be surprised if there was an magazine deal to be fair, she may sell them some pics but they won't have exclusive rights as she wouldn't be allowed to mention anything at all

Wonder how many squinty eyed poses like this there’ll be in the next few weeks…? We’ve got the hen do, the run up to the wedding then of course the big day itself! Sooooo excited lol! 😆
She really looks like joe with long hair in this picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been watching watching the Netflix documentary keep sweet- pray and obey about the polygamist cult and they look like they’re all kitted out in skankys collection 🤦‍♀️ Albeit better quality….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will she share the whole day in instagram step by step or will we just be spammed the next day
She'll make a point of saying she's having one of her famous "phone in drawer days" then we'll get spammed. Until the END.OF.TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.