Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she may be changing it but will it actually be a better colour? And I doubt that is really a patch test you wouldn’t do such a huge strip in such a visible area. She’s had it done on purpose for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah she may be changing it but will it actually be a better colour? And I doubt that is really a patch test you wouldn’t do such a huge strip in such a visible area. She’s had it done on purpose for attention
For any patch tests I have done they just do a small bit of the dye usually behind your ear on your neck to test. I’ve never known them to do a large section like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Jesus people on this are cut throat 🤣 A gossip is one thing.. Anything the woman does and she's torn apart 🤣 People going on about their hubby losing their jobs during covid.. Join the que, although I don't see what Stacey Solomon has to do with it? So why be bitter about the things she has/does. I mean if any of you we're in her situation you would all buy your dream home, do the collabs, Why the duck wouldn't you? because poor Suzanne's husband lost his job? 🤣🤣🤣 People will always have something negative to say to make themselves feel better!
hello Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank god she has listened ans changing her hair! Now please nice natural smiles stace!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! That’s what I meant as it’s ridiculous! Even if you wanted to do a long piece you wouldnt do it right in the middle on top of your head, you would have it hidden
Everything is for attention

• Haha
For any patch tests I have done they just do a small bit of the dye usually behind your ear on your neck to test. I’ve never known them to do a large section like that.
All attention seeking - absolutely agree, never seen a patch test like that before! Utter bollocks

Reactions: 12
That's definitely not a patch test. It's testing for reactions on your skin, not your hair you moron! 🤣🤣

See she mentioned Rex's swimming lesson on her list for the day, don't let us forget you've got a pool, eh, Stace? 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They usually cut a strand off and do it in foil.. not keep it on ya head. Absolutely ridiculous she is

• Haha
Not to defend her BUT it's more likely a strand test to see how her hair colour will lift if she wants to change it before the wedding.
Not a patch test which is done on your skin to see if you have a reaction.

Hairdressers still don’t do strand tests like that.. unless they do it differently down south 😂

• Haha
It looks like she’s just clipped in a ginger extension 🤣
She’ll be matching with Joe Joe for the wedding, how sweet 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d imagine she is having the colour done in stages so as to reduce damage to her hair so they may be lifting it over a number of appointments. It’s strange she hasn’t started it sooner but who knows

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine she is having the colour done in stages so as to reduce damage to her hair so they may be lifting it over a number of appointments. It’s strange she hasn’t started it sooner but who knows
That would be a good explanation if the whole colour of her hair had changed but it’s literally one big strand. You don’t do it stages by doing a strand at a time. You do it in stages by lifting one or 2 shades at a time to prevent damage. Hairdresser over here 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Jesus people on this are cut throat 🤣 A gossip is one thing.. Anything the woman does and she's torn apart 🤣 People going on about their hubby losing their jobs during covid.. Join the que, although I don't see what Stacey Solomon has to do with it? So why be bitter about the things she has/does. I mean if any of you we're in her situation you would all buy your dream home, do the collabs, Why the duck wouldn't you? because poor Suzanne's husband lost his job? 🤣🤣🤣 People will always have something negative to say to make themselves feel better!
*get in the bin*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When I’ve had strand tests (not patch tests!) they’ve either done it on a bit underneath at the back of my hair or cut a piece from the same place to test it.
Hers looks more like the “hairdresser” took a paintbrush and some domestos and attacked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.