Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen anyone in everyday life wearing staceys clothes?
Yes, I have sa jumper from her first collection, but unfortunately it wasn't the 'family and fakes forever' jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus people on this are cut throat 🤣 A gossip is one thing.. Anything the woman does and she's torn apart 🤣 People going on about their hubby losing their jobs during covid.. Join the que, although I don't see what Stacey Solomon has to do with it? So why be bitter about the things she has/does. I mean if any of you we're in her situation you would all buy your dream home, do the collabs, Why the duck wouldn't you? because poor Suzanne's husband lost his job? 🤣🤣🤣 People will always have something negative to say to make themselves feel better!
Its the exploiting the kids,the lies and the claims that she works hard is why she's nasty in my eyes..she wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face, posting an ad using a product is not hard work

Reactions: 18
Jesus people on this are cut throat 🤣 A gossip is one thing.. Anything the woman does and she's torn apart 🤣 People going on about their hubby losing their jobs during covid.. Join the que, although I don't see what Stacey Solomon has to do with it? So why be bitter about the things she has/does. I mean if any of you we're in her situation you would all buy your dream home, do the collabs, Why the duck wouldn't you? because poor Suzanne's husband lost his job? 🤣🤣🤣 People will always have something negative to say to make themselves feel better!
Stacey love shouldn’t you be busy squinting into a camera somewhere 🤔🤔and if it isn’t Stacey have you spent much time on tattle ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck OFF STACEY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck are those rings she’s got halfway up her fingers 🤣
This witch has no style at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rob Beckett is talking about the stag do on his next podcast

Reactions: 12
So her ‘patch/strand’ test that she’s had done…
I imagine she’s done it herself to be relatable and that little ole Stacey is doing her own hair for her wedding because why should she go to a hair dressers when she can buy dye off the shelf 🙄 I can imagine the song 5 colours in her hair will be played when she’s trying to colour it herself and end up f*cking it up before going to a hairdresser the week before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I’ve had strand tests (not patch tests!) they’ve either done it on a bit underneath at the back of my hair or cut a piece from the same place to test it.
Hers looks more like the “hairdresser” took a paintbrush and some domestos and attacked her.
I'm in bits here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not loving those pearls. Imo the nails looked better classic without the pearls. It may be a new trend that I'm not cool enough to know.

Imagine Skanky's multi-coloured unwashed hair getting caught in them 🤮
If they're her wedding nails won't they be needing infills by the wedding? 🙄

Reactions: 10
And again why keep having kids if she can't cope .she rarely has them all together and all on her own .they're just fashion accessory and money maker for the gram. No work or parenting goes in from her side. They're palmed off on everyone else or with their dad's as she is faffing about with her glue gun 😂
Unless it's for her own design primmark range 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.