Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘welcome sign’ actually wasn’t too bad, then she added the ‘forever’ sticker and it all went to tit.

it doesn’t make sense

‘welcome to the wedding of Stacey and Joe forever’
The forever part doesn’t fit but I agree, without that it wouldn’t be too bad.

Reactions: 21
The ‘welcome sign’ actually wasn’t too bad, then she added the ‘forever’ sticker and it all went to tit.

it doesn’t make sense

I'm surprised she didn't write 'IDST'

• Haha
Reactions: 29

it doesn’t make sense

It’s like some sort of thinly veiled threat.
‘You will never leave this place. It will be our wedding day at Pickle Cottage forevermore!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17

it doesn’t make sense

I thought the same. She needs to take that off, it will look so much better

Reactions: 10
Does the “Forever” mean no one is allowed to leave after the wedding like stay forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am i just old fashioned because i thought it was meant to be the groom's name first?
I think that is a bit old fashioned now. Fair enough if that’s how people want to do it, but I felt uncomfortable with all the traditions that seemed to put the men first. So we had my mum walk me down the aisle, too, I did a speech, I didn’t take my husbands name, that kind of thing 🥰

Reactions: 26
Great thread title .
I agree the forever needs to come off the sign . Unless nobody is allowed to leave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s like some sort of thinly veiled threat.
‘You will never leave this place. It will be our wedding day at Pickle Cottage forevermore!’
Actually surprised she’s not stuck pickle cottage on the sign she writes it everywhere else. On her shelves, on her chopping board in her drawer inserts. Just in case people forget the name. Wait it’s not actually called pickle cottage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny has someone said she hasn’t mentioned breastfeeding in a while and just like that she mentions how she fed Rose on her own for so long 😂😂😂 predictable Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wondered for a second if its an inside joke. Crapbag and I had a barney the other week (dead petty, he got me a coffee and it was the wrong one - Im not a witch honest, I have gestational diabetes and I'm classed as under weight so I have to be extremely careful as I have to monitor bloods and keep a food diary to prove I am eating) and I said in a strop something like it was as if we were 16 again, dating and he didnt know who i was. He now scribbles 'crapbag 4 princess c.banana hammock 4 eva' on the notice board, babies chalk board, mirror, a sticky note in the car - anywhere he thinks it's funny because he's 16 again and thinks hes a comedian. But then I remembered she doesn't have a sense of humour and the days all about her, not him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Stace N Joeeeee 4eva
I hope she doesn't put the address on the invitations as pickle cottage, there will be a few empty seats!

Actually surprised she’s not stuck pickle cottage on the sign she writes it everywhere else. On her shelves, on her chopping board in her drawer inserts. Just in case people forget the name. Wait it’s not actually called pickle cottage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.