Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered for a second if its an inside joke. Crapbag and I had a barney the other week (dead petty, he got me a coffee and it was the wrong one - Im not a witch honest, I have gestational diabetes and I'm classed as under weight so I have to be extremely careful as I have to monitor bloods and keep a food diary to prove I am eating) and I said in a strop something like it was as if we were 16 again, dating and he didnt know who i was. He now scribbles 'crapbag 4 princess c.banana hammock 4 eva' on the notice board, babies chalk board, mirror, a sticky note in the car - anywhere he thinks it's funny because he's 16 again and thinks hes a comedian. But then I remembered she doesn't have a sense of humour and the days all about her, not him 🤷🏼‍♀️

I hope she doesn't put the address on the invitations as pickle cottage, there will be a few empty seats!
ah Regina, your random stories always make me smile!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t hate the sign. It’s not the absolute worst of her tit crafts. I wouldn’t want it at my wedding as it’s not my style. But I absolutely without any second of a doubt hate beyond words the forever. In the same font as the nephew has his underwear label in his wardrobe…..get that image out your mind now stace.
And enjoy your cold Chinese while you parent.

Reactions: 13
I don’t hate the sign. It’s not the absolute worst of her tit crafts. I wouldn’t want it at my wedding as it’s not my style. But I absolutely without any second of a doubt hate beyond words the forever. In the same font as the nephew has his underwear label in his wardrobe…..get that image out your mind now stace.
And enjoy your cold Chinese while you parent.
I think it's nice apart form the forever sign, has to be one of the best things she actually done but she's made it laughable with the 'forever'!!
As for the cold tea out the kids to bed then have your tea stace!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
‘This is when I miss Joe the most…’, I was thinking oooooh what, when, is it the companionship or company or help in doing something that’s hard on your own, nope! It’s so she can stuff her face with hot food! 😳🤦‍♀️

God that last post really irritated me! Only Stacey could try and garner sympathy as she’s had to eat cold food for the past four days. What a twit! 🤬🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She couldn't lie straight in bed this clown..she no more had a shower or washed her hair,the go go gadget lashes are still on as is the make up,she a lying twit.

Reactions: 11
I only share products I love and use. Translated to I only share products I am paid to do or sent for free 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone spot the ref to the ‘hard to take a photo of a mirror ‘ ? Someone here said the other day they would hate to see her on those random mirrors for sale posts with her mangy minge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soon as she said she was going to wash her hair we should of known she had an ad to do. It’s the only time she ever has a wash when she’s trying to flog somert

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She didn't wash her hair dirty witch!

Also yr skin feels nice and soft and not dry because you've finally washed off all the dead skin that's been there for months since your last shower. Thinking of all the dead skin in her bed is giving me the heaves 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Future thread title
It's Return of The Swash So Stace is having a wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.