Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep referring to the garage as a shed?! It’s bigger than some peoples flats probably! It sounds silly but just watching an “organising” video shows the wealth she has. The value of the storage boxes alone will run into the hundreds, add on the shelving and racking will take it into and over a grand. Then add up the value of the actual items - items that she uses once a year. Each fake stem of flowers is at least £1! Just crazy really.
Cos she wants us to think its just like what we have in our gardens a shed thats full of crap 💩

What is cradle crap?
A crusty scalp

Reactions: 6
So Joe's away for the weekend. Boys not with their dad's. Wouldn't it of been perfect day to have a day with them and just her. A movie day. Some baking maybe and chill. A little swim in her pool. Put phone away and enjoy quality time. Why have them to never look after them on her own. But it's all about Roess now the others don't get a look in

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That’s what he’s probably secretly hoping for! Got mi own tattle thread ya know! Do you follow me on Instagram?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Labia lady has had all the children bar cod roe all day so stacey can refresh joe and his mates insta and here all day.

Nice to see that jemjem took rexy to see mummys look a like out in a feild though. That must have been nice for him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why keep having kids if she can't even look after them on her own for just one weekend. She literally has no clue of how unrelatable she is. How many single mums do everyday on their own and no complaining.
Her tend BFF Hinch is exactly the same. She’s never looked after both kids on her own. They have them for SM content but forget about the rest of the time.

I saw that, I've been having a nosey. Skanky is going to have a right face on her, he's going to get it in the ear when he gets home.
I wonder if he'll do an Andy Carroll 😉
I think if any girl is unfortunate enough to wake up with Tanjoe she won’t be in any hurry to make it public…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet she comes back tomorrow with a montage of prerecords of her spending the day with the children even tho Jemma had them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So Labia lady has had all the children bar cod roe all day so stacey can refresh joe and his mates insta and here all day.
the more I hear about Jemma, the more I think she actually seems quite a reasonable human bean! (I still maintain that she's on something however we've all got our escape methods so I don't really blame her as it doesn't seem to impact on her family)

I'd have thought that in the absence of Joe the sisters could have had a sibling do around the pool with all the children! But no, Jemma has all of them and Stacey is... absent... having her nails done?Hair extensions? Eyelashes reapplied? Full body wax? (Sorry 🤢) fake tan?
So many things to do yet none of it really relatable to the average mum out there!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
God bless Rob Beckett for sharing this content and showing dirty Dave at his worst…. I wonder if he’ll be made to delete them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.