Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that either a) can’t find his friend’s stories or b) simply can’t be arsed hunting lol… these are from @tonytrumanibiza
p.s. I tried to get the girls holding the letters in one shot reading ‘WASH’ not ‘SWASH’ (see what I did there!) but couldn’t quite manage it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Did anyone hear on Ricky Rayment’s story where he says wikiwoo, he records a bit of conversation and someone says “do you think she will shoot me if I get with someone”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For those that either a) can’t find his friend’s stories or b) simply can’t be arsed hunting lol… these are from @tonytrumanibiza
p.s. I tried to get the girls holding the letters in one shot reading ‘WASH’ not ‘SWASH’ (see what I did there!) but couldn’t quite manage it!
Tony Truman co-owns Ocean Beach with Wayne Lineker, he’s obviously getting the VIP treatment despite being about as A list as I am!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone hear on Ricky Rayment’s story where he says wikiwoo, he records a bit of conversation and someone says “do you think she will shoot me if I get with someone”
Just found it, could be Joe but hard to tell as they all sound so ‘Essex’. I’m from Essex too before anyone gets the hump lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Rex still got in the action on gogglebox last night I mean he wasn't actually on it but there was a strategically placed t-rex on the table by the snacks!! Her voice was soooooo different and her eyes didn't squint and disappear once funny that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See Rex still got in the action on gogglebox last night I mean he wasn't actually on it but there was a strategically placed t-rex on the table by the snacks!! Her voice was soooooo different and her eyes didn't squint and disappear once funny that 😂
i watched gogglebox for the first time yesterday and could believe the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tony Truman co-owns Ocean Beach with Wayne Lineker, he’s obviously getting the VIP treatment despite being about as A list as I am!
But would say A Listers party at a place that bleep Wayne lineker owns? It looks like a z Listers paradise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry lads but I fancy Rob Beckett, I’ll get my coat…

I'm sure we’ll be treated to lots of spam when she has her hen party. Probably in a hashtag gifted spa with lots of ‘but I don’t drink or like going out so it’s perfect for me’ etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her hen is probably at home by the pool with jemma's friends and Rose...don't you know she's too famous to leave the gherkin!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.