Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re at ocean beach! Knew it! It’s a fab place but you have to shave your bikini line within a mm of ya flaps & wear crotch loving white swimwear. Dean gaffney is there sayingWellard!🤦‍♀️ It’s only going to get better tattlers. Dodgy Dave will be taking notes off Wayne linekar as how to not look like a sex pest but still promoting your business!📷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can imagine the earache he is going to get once he is back, but first there needs to be the 2 golden kids waiting by the door to greet him for the gram then Stace will be kicking off! She hated him going fishing & was always moaning when he did so the tit will really hit the fan this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Much as I think she's a stupid cow I don't like all the speculation that she's insecure or that Joe will do something out of order. Not everybody is a cheating piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Much as I think she's a stupid cow I don't like all the speculation that she's insecure or that Joe will do something out of order. Not everybody is a cheating piece of tit.
I agree. From what I've seen, Joe looks to be a decent guy. He does appear to do most of the parenting, anyway!

Reactions: 18
I’m amazed Tanjoe has been recognised at all on his stag do, without his ever attached cap…..unless that’s his plan, like Clarke Kent - glasses off Superman, glasses on Clarke Kent, it’s a disguise of utter genius….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was in Ibiza a couple of weeks ago I’m so pleased it was then and not now, the sight of them lot would have put me right off my strawberry daiquiri 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swashy is surrounded by girls loving life 😂🤣 on his mates insta
Living his best life 😂

I saw that, I've been having a nosey. Skanky is going to have a right face on her, he's going to get it in the ear when he gets home.
I wonder if he'll do an Andy Carroll 😉
She will be watching those stories constantly the whole wkend😂

He might actually have a bit of fun away from her! They are one boring couple
Good on him, that’s him stuck with her for the rest of his life, With her pimping out her kids while he’s no say on it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.