Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe’s even given away the destination - previous Tattlers were right. They’re going to Ibiza 🎶
Going to Ibiza for your stag do - fine
Going to Ibiza for your stag do with your fiancee's pervy old grotbag of a Dad - just too much!

I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with Dodgy Dave! But then Tanjoe is a) orange and b) lives with Stacey so I guess nothing embarrasses him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gone full ‘I’m A Celeb’ on the stag ffs.
Bore off Joe you absolute numpty! 🙄
Not defending the decision but didn’t Joe and Stacey meet on the I’m a Celebrity after show when she won and he was presenting? That’s maybe why they chose this theme?

Reactions: 13
Who grabbed the chosen one off her in that last video she just disappeared. Not much wonder she’s worried about Tanjoe he can’t keep his mouth shut she’s probably worrying about bad publicity and that’s why dodgy Dave jsbrheee to keep a lid on tanjoe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filthy witch still hasnt had a shower you can tell she has just pulled on that thing from her range no bra and hair tied up to hide the grease pretty sure at some point yesterday the golden child had on that green thing aswell no doubt her mum or someone is there no way she can manage her kids Joe usually does most of it lazy cow

Reactions: 9
Good morning!!! It’s nearly 6pm! It’s not even afternoon anymore you daft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chirst she rally plays on it when she's on her own doesn't she! She really can't cope with it, I the impression she doesn't trust tanjore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Filthy witch still hasnt had a shower you can tell she has just pulled on that thing from her range no bra and hair tied up to hide the grease pretty sure at some point yesterday the golden child had on that green thing aswell no doubt her mum or someone is there no way she can manage her kids Joe usually does most of it lazy cow
Sticker sister has probably moved in for the weekend!

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell imagine being that incompetent you have to have somebody with you at all times. Not being funny but I doubt the older two are even there, they are probably both at their dads this weekend too. Although I wouldn’t want to be left with Rex alone to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anybody seen or mentioned Joes nails on the most recent picture of him and his best men now they’ve arrived in Ibeefa? I want to vom😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t get where they will all sleep. And why would Jemma want to uproot her kids for the weekend, they have beds at home they can sleep in. They’re both weird

Reactions: 13
How as a mum of 4 & in her 30’s can she not cope with her own kids? duck sake mums & dads do it day in day out without someone to babysit them because their berk of a boyfriend has gone away for a few days peace & quiet from her!

Reactions: 23
Joe is the best in other words i was right all along Joe does pretty much all the childcare and who can forget when she used to leave Rex filthy and in the same clothes for days then Joe would come home and suddenly he would be bathed with clean clothes and tidy hair. I personally wish Joe a bleeping good time because he has to have the patience of a saint to put up with that bone idle dirty witch and dont even get me started on the way she speaks to him. He doesnt pimp the kids out nor does he pretend to be parent of the year and the most hardworking person on the planet id take him over scraggy any day

Reactions: 39
How does she think single parents cope?
Can she bleeping hear herself?!
Some of us don’t have a choice but to do it alone every single day.
She can’t even do it for a weekend.
Useless!
She shouldn’t have had so many kids if she can’t bleeping cope!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.