Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm just like everyone else, we all have a junk draw don't we? Im too embarrassed to show but everyone is asking.Oh well here have a nosey, at everything and here are all the different sections.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good old relatable Stace eh? Whilst the rest of the country has been brought to its knees by the cost of living and energy rises Stacey amongst other things is sorting the pool accessories room with the amount of sun cream and swim nappies she’s showing off costing more than some families have to live on for a fortnight and a garage filled with enough fejkas to decorate the whole of Oxford Street let alone Pickle Cottage’s front door. 🤦‍♀️😖

Doesn’t she realise how bleeping hard some people are having it? Is she completely oblivious to the real world? I mean having the pool shoved down your throat on a regular basis as she inanely giggles away whilst you’re working all the hours God sends and are still struggling to make ends meet must be hard enough but it’s the way she then makes out she’s ‘making do with what she has’ and is shopping for bargains as she doesn’t want to spend a lot of extra money that really must get stuck in your craw. 😳😖

Sheesh, Stacey you can’t pretend your scrimping, saving and diligently sticking to a tight budget when every other post is of or about your bleeping massive great heated swimming pool as it doesn’t make sense. Fine, own what you have and be proud if you want but don’t then try and make out you’re having to do things on the cheap because everything’s so expensive at the moment as that’s bollocks. Oh and if you’re really worried about money and not feeling you can manage I’d have a think about the bloody great pit filled with water, water you have to heat at that, in the back garden. Cretin. 🤬🤯🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Not sure but she also said her sister in law is over from Switzerland for a week so maybe the hen do is this weekend and she is attending. Her name is Rhi
If its this week or next Hinch won't be able to attend. I bet she's gutted to be missing her besties hen do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we know if she had a privileged upbringing ? I’m assuming not but know u shouldn’t assume

Reactions: 5
Here comes the tacky swimwear range.

So the pool and all this fuss was done with all advertising opportunities for her collection. 🙄
I can't even keep up lately sorry
Without warning a post of hers filled my screen a few days ago with her wearing what looked like a giant pink nappy. It was actually a bikini? from her new collection. I followed her a while back to see what all the fuss was about and forgot to unfollow unfortunately. I have now done that so I don't get any more sudden shocks at my age 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
rain is good luck, I’m hoping it’s so hot people can’t function
Lol yes like the end of last week, absolutely roasting hot with everyone all hot & bothered. Can you imagine the smell tho? Cue, everybody jumping into the pool! 🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My job involves the licensing of guns and explosives in a rural part of the UK. Never would a shotgun or firearm be granted to a person for protection in this country. Generally its farmers, clay pigeon shooting, target and hunting. There are very strict rules and regulations and unlike the dog shelter, we bend the rules for no one!

She won’t have a gun. The UK has very strict gun laws & it’s just not the done thing over here, unless you are a criminal up to no good. That story she invented for loose women (stupid bleeping show, nearly as bad as Lorraine!) won’t be a true story, she invents things to suit her narrative & to get herself in the papers. Everything is planned, done & said for a reason, she’s a great manipulator, about the only thing the head is good at.

Reactions: 13
So if she's using the pool for her "work" ie showing off her tena bikinis, can she claim back the cost as an expense.
Method in her madness in everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.