Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, little miss relatable at it again! Insta led me to a page which led to another blah blah blah! Anyway while scraggy has made it look like her pool was just a clean up and replace some of the tiles nothing could be further from the truth! What a surprise! Not only did she use a pool design company but a bespoke pool build company aswell the cost must have run into thousands then she's all look at me creating pool storage with just a bit of green paint im telling you right now i could shove her into that bloody pool oh and i can confirm there is absolutely no fence around it 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Well well well, little miss relatable at it again! Insta led me to a page which led to another blah blah blah! Anyway while scraggy has made it look like her pool was just a clean up and replace some of the tiles nothing could be further from the truth! What a surprise! Not only did she use a pool design company but a bespoke pool build company aswell the cost must have run into thousands then she's all look at me creating pool storage with just a bit of green paint im telling you right now i could shove her into that bloody pool oh and i can confirm there is absolutely no fence around it 😠
She never denied that she got the pool completely redesigned/made over? She said she was because she got some weird spalsh pool bit for the younger 2, which is a death trap too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Poor Zach probably just wanted to get back across to the annexe and into bed but no she had to film with him. You see she's been catching up on tattle and we mentioned Zach hasn't been seen much so she needs to prove us wrong :p

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
hundreds of thousands…… and then huge sums each year to run it.

Reactions: 14
She never denied that she got the pool completely redesigned/made over? She said she was because she got some weird spalsh pool bit for the younger 2, which is a death trap too.
It is just the way she makes it appear on her stories. Unless i missed anything all i saw was pool guy clean it a bit of paving done round the sides and a bit of tiling and lets face it honedty is not one of her strong points

Reactions: 10
It is just the way she makes it appear on her stories. Unless i missed anything all i saw was pool guy clean it a bit of paving done round the sides and a bit of tiling and lets face it honedty is not one of her strong points
No she did say it needed redesigning

Reactions: 7
Yeah it was ages ago but she mentioned digging a rectangle around the pool, adding a splash part for the kids etc. But she made it seem like it was all easy work and people without pools wouldn’t realise the expense of it. Never any mention of a fence to keep the kids safe though 😬

• Sad
Did anyone watch This Morning? Just saw someone complaining that if Joe Swash is on they’ll switch off. Is he going to be presenting or just doing their competition bit like he used to?

• Haha
Here comes the tacky swimwear range.

So the pool and all this fuss was done with all advertising opportunities for her collection. 🙄
I can't even keep up lately sorry

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Did anyone watch This Morning? Just saw someone complaining that if Joe Swash is on they’ll switch off. Is he going to be presenting or just doing their competition bit like he used to?
Where did you see that? I know Ruth Langsford and Rylan Clark are covering the summer holidays unless he's doing the Friday slot its not like she does Loose Women on a Friday anymore

Reactions: 6
Let’s just hope Mandy is on duty today as Rex running riot today round the pool while everyone is busy trying to work doing a photo shoot is an absolute recipe for disaster. He really needs to not be there at all but we all know he is always lingering dragging the equipment round ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So today is the swimwear shoot. Seriously she better not pipe up with a load of crap along the lines of i wasnt sure if little old me who has only just had a baby had the confidence to model a whole swimwear range followed by the sheep cooing away with omg Stacey you look amazing for someone who has had 4 kids Stace love if you were that bothered about how you look you wouldnt walk around in filthy clothes that stink of fags and sweat with greasy hair

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Here comes the tacky swimwear range.

So the pool and all this fuss was done with all advertising opportunities for her collection. 🙄
I can't even keep up lately sorry
Here comes more its shite, dread to see what these pictures will be like

• Sad
The walls were finished the day before her pool shoot? More perfect timing in stinky world.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where did you see that? I know Ruth Langsford and Rylan Clark are covering the summer holidays unless he's doing the Friday slot its not like she does Loose Women on a Friday anymore
It was on Twitter. I haven’t seen him do the competition bit for ages either. Maybe he’s just being a guest to flog his cookbook

Reactions: 5
They mentioned joe on this morning as the person who did the cooking said he was presenting along side joe when his show comes out, I think that’s right at least

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The walls were finished the day before her pool shoot? More perfect timing in stinky world.
Not only that, she managed to find some large white pepples to fill the gaps where it looked like pea gravel yesterday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.