Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I’m all for people being different shapes and sizes (I am plus size myself). However, none of those bikinis or swimsuits do anything for Stacey. And she’s below the average size (even with her oh so relatable tiger stripes and pregnancy pouch). They are all ugly and tacky.

Reactions: 23

The Slayer

Where’s Joe going that he needs a PCR?
I think Ibiza...he is friends with Rob Beckett and on the parenting hell podcast he said he was going on a stag do in Ibiza this weekend. He said he wasn't sure he was allowed to say whose it was because they didn't want people to know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
Rex’s first swimming lesson in their pool.. why oh why do them kids not get to do anything outside the house. Have we ever seen little rose at soft play or baby group? Or even Rex for that matter. That pool is not appropriate for a toddler swim lesson, there isn’t even a shallow end it’s ridiculous.
Nope. No soft play. No baby groups. No local parks. It’s quite a sad existence for them. She won’t mix with other kids until she goes to school.
It doesn’t even seem like Rex goes to nursery much.

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Why? Just why?!!!
Why is everything a bloody station?!

Hot drinks station, sun cream station, why? Does she think it sounds good or… wait a minute, I’ll stop myself there as I’ve answered my own question! 🤦‍♀️

Of course she thinks it sounds good. ‘Oh yes help yourself to some lotion from the sun cream station’, or ‘if you need to top up your factor 30 just use the station over there…’, says all you need to know about her really doesn’t it? Twat. 😳🤭😆

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I dunno about anyone else but her stories of Pickle Cottage Mansion give me that uneasy feeling where I compare what other people's children have, to what my child has. I hate that I do it. We live in a small-ish flat that we don't own. Not a massive garden. My son is loved beyond measure but I just can't help but feel a pang of jealousy at what she has!
Don’t be jealous. She has stuff…. So what? Ur child will grow up loving u unconditionally…. Her kids unfortunately are gonna grow up knowing that she used them for money.

• Heart

marypoppins21

Of course they were the loveliest of ladies she met in Tesco!! Everyone loves Stacey & Stacey loves everyone cos she’s such a lovely human! (Act!) Good job it wasn’t one of us tattlers I would love to asked her about the annex boys, her pre records, why she lies constantly! Then stick a wet fish in her big goofy gob!

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Yes! And I thought, so Zak had to walk all that way across to the house at 3am? 🤔
And IF there had been someone outside knocking, he’s then put himself in danger by going outside to cross to the main house. I really, really wish it would become more public the fact that two of her boys sleep in the annexe. Although even if it was it would be made out it’s like two steps across the lawn and she’d be praised for “teaching them independence” 🙄

• Angry

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Stacey trying to make out she was on her own at the farm but guessing Jemma or Mandy was there as who was filming them?
Her sister has uploaded, they were with her

Imagine your whole life revolves around filming content for social media. I feel like a wanker even posing for family photos if people are watching (especially when people stop walking so as nit to get in your photo, THE PRESSURE) How the fuck do these wankers film content all day every day and not feel embarrassed

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Half the garage is going to be used for wedding food prep when she has a kitchen the size of the ground floor of my house? Somebody make it make sense!

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
How as a mum of 4 & in her 30’s can she not cope with her own kids? Fuck sake mums & dads do it day in day out without someone to babysit them because their berk of a boyfriend has gone away for a few days peace & quiet from her!

kayl1986

VIP Member
Cleanest they've been now she has that pool 😅

I don't know why people getting upset over the cradle cap comments. Stacey spends so much time doing shit rather than sorting it. That's the issue. Let's not turn this into mumsnet 🤣

• Haha
I don’t normally follow this thread as I can't stand the woman but I saw her at the park a couple of weeks ago and boy is she rough! Also, she's one of those people that draaaags their feet 😑

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that deep chuckle of hers disproportionately irritates me! 😖 I find myself wanting to throw my phone as hard and far and I can whilst roaring ‘FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!’ 🤬🤭😆

As for the diploma and ‘… I could have gone to university if I could afford it…’ what a lot of bollocks Stacey! I’ve never heard such guff in my life! Realistically very few people can just afford to go to university Stacey but if you’d have really wanted to you’d have done like the majority of us do, you’d have got yourself into the thousands of pounds of debt that going to University gets you. 😳🙀

It sounds good though doesn’t it Stace; ‘I would have gone to university but I was too poor…’ Disingenuous twat. 🤨😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Deanna

So Dirty Dave might have popped by Stacey's this morning but he's spent most of the day with Jemma says it all really!
I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Woohoo here we go again

@MyrtleRV recap ?
Apologies @Leascarle, what a bloody day! I popped on and then during the day tried to write one in between things and when I’d just got it to about War and Peace length *poof*, Lord knows where it went… or maybe Stacey crept in and wiped it? I’ll ask about if they saw a woman with greasy red hair and roots in a pink swim suit anywhere near my stuff… I’ll have ‘er! 😉🤭😆

Anyway, so in brief it went;

• Pool
• ‘It’s not right for the Queen to have a big house everyone else pays for’ 😳
• Pool
• 12A Cinema trip with a 3 year old and 8 month old
• Pool
• Pool
• ‘Renovation of kitchenette/pool house storage
• Joe’s hat wearing in pool
• Pool

Well, that about covers it! 😬

As for the swimwear, at times she’s practically contorting herself to try and make herself look bigger than she is! It’s bizarre, why would you do that? Also with the first dress, since when is your waist directly under your boobs?! Least it’s her favourite collection (again), I’d be so sad if it wasn’t! How long before the yellow stickers are out in ASDA then I wonder?! 🤔🤭😆

• Haha