Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely skint at the moment but I can still manage to dye my hair every couple of months, she has no excuse especially with a colour such as red it fades really quick & I’m nearly 10 yrs older so the grey is really coming through now. Wonder if she is waiting for some to be gifted to her? Prob wants be the next face of the one Holly Willoughby/Davina McCall promote.

The garage/shed she is storing her stuff in is ridiculous I’ve been in my home over 20 yrs & never accumulated that amount of crap ever!

Reactions: 24

quinzel

VIP Member
Her towel and sun cream station is fucking stupid. She has so much time to do crap like this. Also note her showing the sun cream is Clarins 😂 was on the news the other day that a lot of expensive brand sun screens have failed tests and you’re better purchasing cheaper or own-brand versions.

Fucking hell imagine being that incompetent you have to have somebody with you at all times. Not being funny but I doubt the older two are even there, they are probably both at their dads this weekend too. Although I wouldn’t want to be left with Rex alone to be fair

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
She reminds me of my sister. My sister has to have at least 3 'breaks' a week, so her 3 gherkins stay with family from 8am to 9pm the following day whilst she goes out or whatever. Mine has an infection and been poorly all week. Crap bag is working away so I've been working from home with Frank Jr Jr, taking him the hospital a couple of nights, trying to work with him on my hip, bathing, doing meals etc - basic mum stuff! I live quite far from my family and the in laws have to be asked to help which I don't like doing so we get on with it, like the majority of people. How can she not cope for a few nights alone and must have her sister, whom also has kids move in?! Her and my sister would be great tend besties. Ursula pretends she doesn't drink either 🙊

She can’t look after her own kids on her own? Is she fucking serious.
the 2 older boys will probably be with their dads so she only has Rex and Roess.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I think I better get my Mystic Myrtle tea towel back on my head again, it’s just as I predicted! Mind I can’t really take any credit; with an old lech like dodgy Dave he’s never not going to not be around scantily clad women is he?! 🤢🤦‍♀️🙀

What’s the betting he’s telling them all about his zoom lens and ‘I’m a professional photographer y’know, oooh girls the camera loves you!’ 😳🤭😆

57AAF795-00C2-4919-A872-BC8E5CE5618C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Tess_Tickles

Little old me just using what I have 🥹
It’s not relatable if you’ve just spent a year having workmen around completing various rooms including a kitchen and fucking swimming pool, you daft twat.

• Sad

Lalla

VIP Member
There is nothing attractive about Tanjoe is there? That picture gives me the opposite of fanny flutters... 😂 😂

To be fair there's nothing attractive about Skanky the unwashed either, especially in her nappy style bikini bottoms. What a pair the 2 of them are...!

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Wedding food preparation in a garage hope its not a boiling got day, it will go off 🤮🤢 food poisoning here the guests come llol

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Maybe she’s trying to get noticed by Dior.
Bitch please, they wouldn’t wipe their ass with your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
What I don’t get is that Joe loved that piece of wood so much he decided to keep it, so I’m guessing he thought it was nice the way it was or he had an idea of something he wanted to do with it. Ignoring this then Stacey and Harry (in a strange act of unity which smacks of a publicity stunt) take the nice wood and promptly screw the world’s smallest legs onto it and make what she’s calling a side table?! As to quite what he’ll do with a table that low is anyone’s guess! 🤷‍♀️😬

Oh but it gets better! Almost adding insult to injury then it is then decided to cover up the lovely grain of the wood (which you can imagine was part of what Joe liked about it) with a great big splodge of thick black paint! Why?! 😳

It looks bloody awful tbh but I suppose if you were to try and pull some positive from it you could say at least the nasty black paint daubed on the top matches the nasty itty bitty black legs they’ve clagged on but that’s about it! Happy bloody Father’s Day eh?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Ew! Her “sweet dad that just takes photos” persona that she likes to put across for him, is really being debunked on this stag. Dirty old pervert more like

• Haha

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Someone compared my toddler to Mad Mick yesterday. I said don't u date, my kid is washd regularly and is not a grubby little prick

• Haha
  • Wow

WhizzPopBang

What the heck is that in the bottle? Formula isn’t that colour when it’s made up
It’s been filtered to fuck because she is trying to hide the ginger hair!!!
Nothing wrong with being ginger, just a horrible mother trying to cover it up!!

• Sad