Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeyore147

VIP Member
If they are actually getting married at home, I thought the venue license means anyone can get married there for X number of years?

Reactions: 5

Multi-21

VIP Member
Where did you see that? I know Ruth Langsford and Rylan Clark are covering the summer holidays unless he's doing the Friday slot its not like she does Loose Women on a Friday anymore
It was on Twitter. I haven’t seen him do the competition bit for ages either. Maybe he’s just being a guest to flog his cookbook

Puppys

Can’t see if being his mums boyfriend, if you go to his page, Stacy said it’s his best pal and this was 6years ago, and she didn’t have the voice she has now and looks like she’s got bad skin, infact she seems normal lol
Yeah it would be weird him going too

Em_

VIP Member
Are you joking everyone was slagging it off 😂
No, but in fairness I'd not read through the thread. I think I was genuinely shocked that someone would be annoyed by anyone calling it, it's tattle and the Skanks thread

Outofthesea

The girl in the photo with wishy-washy is a bottle girl/barmaid, she is wearing the same dress as the girls holding up the 'swashy' sign.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Omg Scraggy and tanjoe are back on celeb Gogglebox wonder if she can hold her tongue and not speak to him like a piece of crap this time?

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I'm guessing its happened and will be a 'pre record'

So then tattlers ive just nosed on Jemma's stories that she had her nails done today so what happened to hen party nails or more importantly the hen itself? Lets have your theories! Mine is it got cancelled nobody wanted to go because nobody likes scraggy

• Haha

Eeyore147

VIP Member
You can get Extended Diplomas at College, they are a Level 3 - so A Level standard, take 2 years to complete and you get D* D M P grades, all converted to UCAS points like A Levels and accepted at Unis.

Puppys

Nothing to add about the stag party other than it has made me laugh that's he's massively on the piss.

I may be alone in my thinking here but I think Lee is really attractive.
I think he would get the most attention from girls.
I always remember her hoovering whilst he was sleeping the hangover off from his birthday miserable sod!! Must feel great to have a bit of freedom and enjoy being well pissed and care free

It’s when she put along the lines of ‘I work with Iconic but obviously this is not an #AD’! 🤦‍♀️

Well thank God she clarified that as if she hadn’t you so know the sheep would have been contacting Iconic wanting to know ‘where can I buy your packed lunches? Y’know like the one Stacey Solomon had?!’ 🤭😆
Don't understand the point in these ads I mean we're supposed to believe that even though it clearly states ad that she actually is just telling us in conversation that she uses these products i see them as absolutely pointless to be honest 🙄

Stacey trying to make out she was on her own at the farm but guessing Jemma or Mandy was there as who was filming them?
Cant shit without getting her arse wiped 🙄

Last edited:

hidingscared

Or maybe she is a private person who doesn’t want to be featured on an IG account with millions of followers?
I did wonder if that was the case but they all seemed to be sharing one caravan/lodge….. that seemed a little “over cosy”!

Leascarle

VIP Member
I think we should drop the bowl stories!! It was down to the parent leaving a toddler alone while eating, what if she choked would she blame the chocolate company?!

Oh I put a few ice cubes in my daughter waterbottle but they would have melted by time she got there lol I'm a winning at parenting lol!!!
this is what I did in the end !!

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Yeah in a black container in the sunlight as well, that won’t heat it up at all
She really is a clown 🤡🤡

I usually like the clever little hacks but surely the point of the little pool room is for all that suncream and towels etc. Plus the sheer effort of having to get up every time you need cream 😂

I think shes watching 😶🌫
She’s always watching

Last edited: