Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to switch off last night I can’t believe she is still going on and on about that pool.
I also just saw a post on facey about a toddler that got a plate from Stacey’s new primark collection stuck to her face like a plunger and nearly suffocated 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 5

Puppys

I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!
You are absolutely right 👍shes much more relatable she seems loveky
I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!
Yes I totally agree with you 👍 they can all shoot me too now cos I think shes great 👍

Reactions: 4

Puppys

I think it’s nice to see Joe having fun 🙈 so much for SS’s ‘oh neither of us drink’ crap too haha.
Stacey’s hen party will be filtered stories and full of labelled cups instead 😂

As for the s*n posting that, it’s like they think men and women can’t have a conversation. They’re shit and I’m shocked people still read it.
what’s his name?
Why are they there am I missing something 🤔

WhizzPopBang

Actually a bit gutted that Rob Beckett is friendly enough with him to go on his stag.
I really like Rob, his approach to having kids whilst in the public eye is like the polar opposite of theirs - we don’t even know his kids names!
He’s gone down in my estimation a bit.
I think they’re quite good mates because of the Im a celeb spin off show they did together but not sure close enough to go on stags… wonder if he will go to the wedding?

Cinpab

Guys can I just ask as I’ve totally missed this, how do we know the older 2/3 sleep in the annexe?

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I struggle to keep up with this thread! But, whose phone number is that on the back of Joe's t-shirt on Dirty Dave's insta stories?
Sorry for asking but who is Dirty Dave? I don't follow Stacey so I have no idea silly me 😶

• Haha

WhizzPopBang

I think they’re quite good mates because of the Im a celeb spin off show they did together but not sure close enough to go on stags… wonder if he will go to the wedding?
Scrap that, think Rob is going as he has just posted about flying out now to a stag in Ibiza but will be flying solo.