Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawnienodaethat

Do we know if it was an original stained glass??

She's literally ripping the heart and every bit of character out of that house...really sad 😔
It wasn't original. Very little of 'Pickle Cottage' is original. Even the beams etc on the outside of the house are recent additions.

Reactions: 4

mammaof3

VIP Member
So the 40-year-olds are there with his 60+ filthy F-I-L to be.

Hope he can take the pace.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I bet the sheep have done it already 🤣😂
6 people is that it bless his heart and two are family lol! Christ I can't see it being wild there all asleep wtf lol do jet 2 have WiFi or have they landed lol
Flew Jet2 last week, they don't have Wifi. Quite sad that its such a small group.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
She said the kids are at school at 3pm and she’s off to meet someone in Tesco. I thought 3pm was when most schools finished for the day.
And cling on sister is there taking photos of her shite cups in the pool?! 🤮🤮
Her prerecords are obviously all wrong. Her Good morning started after 2pm so the video where the kids are at school probably happened earlier.

Bootoyoutoo

So today is the swimwear shoot. Seriously she better not pipe up with a load of crap along the lines of i wasnt sure if little old me who has only just had a baby had the confidence to model a whole swimwear range followed by the sheep cooing away with omg Stacey you look amazing for someone who has had 4 kids Stace love if you were that bothered about how you look you wouldnt walk around in filthy clothes that stink of fags and sweat with greasy hair

Does Stacey smoke?

Reactions: 3

shoegal1982

I’ve not been on here for a while and apologies if this has already been posted but whilst looking at the Dame Deborah stuff on in the style I came across this and heaved and laughed in equal measure 🤮
What the fuck is that?? Looks like a growth a GP need to sort

Reactions: 3