Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe now he’s a bit older he chose to let her post him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Once kids reach a certain age they can also have a say in what happens
I thought this, I thought I bet hes turned 16. Hes probably always wanted her to but his mother won't have allowed it. Will have been awfull for him always feeling left out.

Think he's just turned 15.

Reactions: 3

Em_

VIP Member
Which one do you think is Harry's mum's partner and which one is horse faces ex? Is one of them that twat Nick, he's as bad as the Dad

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I thought he was single lol
He seems to go on holiday on his own but maybe she can't get time off her job or he could be single, but he was talking about the son in law when gogglebox won that award so I'm guessing that's his wife's daughters hubby! As there seems to be stacey, jemma and a brother then he has another son with the present wife ot maybe ex lol

Leascarle

VIP Member
See Rex still got in the action on gogglebox last night I mean he wasn't actually on it but there was a strategically placed t-rex on the table by the snacks!! Her voice was soooooo different and her eyes didn't squint and disappear once funny that 😂
i watched gogglebox for the first time yesterday and could believe the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 2

CeeThreeTV

Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I struggle to keep up with this thread! But, whose phone number is that on the back of Joe's t-shirt on Dirty Dave's insta stories?

Reactions: 2