Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I'm just glad it's not the 20th, my birthday, if it is the 21st that means she's getting married on a Thursday, I thought she'd wait for a Saturday.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't get on here last night for some reason and I have been dying to get on this morning after watching her new collection..... Seriously, you guys do not disappoint hahahaha

Puppys

I think it's a bit shitty the papers doing that story can a man not talk to another woman but the pictures make it look worse aswel
This could be what she was worried about all the drama now of oh shes marrying a cheat etc he should of just stayed at pickle cottage 🤭

• Haha
does she have her Mum in her life as you never hear or see her? Her sister doesn't post about her either... Dodgy Dave is there all the time though

Puppys

I like Jemma too! People say she used stacey etc but thats just good business sense lol! She takes her kids places makes sure they have hobbies etc! And she doesn't use filters she must know people on here call her whatever and she still doesn't care!
Shes such a positive role model in a world that seems to revolve around how you look good for her 👍

• Haha

lorri b111

Chatty Member
The girl at the sunset last night was siting on his knee etc she clearly wanted too so he's not going to say noise he lol
Nothing to add about the stag party other than it has made me laugh that's he's massively on the piss.

I may be alone in my thinking here but I think Lee is really attractive.
I think he would get the most attention from girls.
He is handsome

What the heck is that in the bottle? Formula isn’t that colour when it’s made up
It looks more like cloudy lemonade 🙄surely she’s not going to make out roess can hold that and is drinking that bottle herself

• Haha
  • Sad

hidingscared

Too much other stuff going on today (life gets in the way of Tattle sometimes, so annoying!) but can we backtrack….. did you hear how Joe pronounced “beads” and “necklace”??? Wtaf?!?

• Haha

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Why are they there am I missing something 🤔
Is that who nick is Harry's mams fella?

There is a big guy there who he sat next to on plane and said this is my best men there was another guy aswell
Can’t see if being his mums boyfriend, if you go to his page, Stacy said it’s his best pal and this was 6years ago, and she didn’t have the voice she has now and looks like she’s got bad skin, infact she seems normal lol