Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Is that who nick is Harry's mams fella?

There is a big guy there who he sat next to on plane and said this is my best men there was another guy aswell
No idea who he is, but I don't like him, he doesn't come across well

Reactions: 6

Ellegee

VIP Member
The bottle is empty, that’s mam bottle and the bottle looks frosted compared to the top
I thought that too because I have those bottles too but you can see the liquid along the top of the frosty part when the bottle tilts, it looks like watery milk.

It’s been filtered to fuck because she is trying to hide the ginger hair!!!
Nothing wrong with being ginger, just a horrible mother trying to cover it up!!
I think she’s trying to hide the cradle cap more than the hair colour. Just a few days ago she had loads of crusty brown patches of it along the top of her head & no sign of them yesterday despite a lot of head shots.

• Sad

Nixxs

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the pool company’s post from this morning yet? Is it just me or does it look like a whole building is missing from the after photos that’s there in the before shot? The conservatory and attached building can’t be seen on the after photos?
Photos just taken at different angles

glitter&sparkle

It is nice to see Harry on her stories for once but with her there's always this cynical lingering feeling that there's an ulterior motive.
I saw his Instagram was lost though so maybe his benefitting more followers by being on her stories?
I don’t know though it’s still strange 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
It's true, it's called an "Access to Higher Education Course"
It takes a year to complete. Once completed, depending on which one you took, you can then go straight to university providing you got what the university asked for (x amount distinctions and merits).
My husband did an Access to HE combined studies and then went on to get a degree.
And yet a degree is a 2 year course so I would suggest the diploma is not actually a true A level or equivalent! But it's a qualification yes !

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Them invites were definitely sent out months ago and she's only just remembered to post them. No way would you send your invites only a month before the actual day
I think she said she emailed before to save the date. But is now sending the invites to keep forever 🤣 but I agree they probably was sent ages ago. Nothing is in real time in Stacey land

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It’s all been said, but I can’t believe she’s sending wedding invites out with only a months notice! If I had received a save the date and no invite by now, I would assume something had happened and the wedding was no longer happening or had been moved. Also didn’t Joe already let slip of the date (25th July), so what’s the point in hiding it. It’s obvious it’s that week of July, so if she’s worried about paps or members of the public trying to turn up to get a peek, hiding the date won’t help. They will just turn up daily that week. Or with a drone. Bet she hired security.

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
It shouldn’t need brushing. Massage oil in with your finger tips or a thick layer of aqueous cream about 30-60 mins before bath time. Wet the hair a few times when in the bath but leave till the very end to wash, the water will soften it all up. Towel dry using your finger tips & comb gently before the flakes get a chance to harden. If you have time to do it daily for a week it should help a lot
It wasnt that it needed brushing it was the stimulation of the scalp to help the cradle cap lift the rubbing into the scalp of a little bit of shampoo and the brushing afterwards both did the trick when creams and oil hadnt worked

Reactions: 5