Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s Joe going that he needs a PCR?
I think Ibiza...he is friends with Rob Beckett and on the parenting hell podcast he said he was going on a stag do in Ibiza this weekend. He said he wasn't sure he was allowed to say whose it was because they didn't want people to know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why on earth has she blurred out her wedding date?
she loves her followers to the moon and back, why would she want to hide anything from her little insta family?
gosh, it’s really made me second guess her sincerity.🙃
I hope they all turn up with their tents outside Not-Pickle Cottage and camp there the entire week waiting for a glimpse of the wedding.

Ive just noticed her followers have gone up from 5.2 to 5.3 must have bought a few more also why the hell was the golden one in a top so big that half of the sleeve is folded back? Plus she has filtered her face and head so you cant see her cradle cap even with the hood up but she's made her look bald
Can’t find time to treat her beloved daughter’s cradle cap but can make a suncream and pool towel wall and paint a plastic green turtle sandpit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve not been on here for a while and apologies if this has already been posted but whilst looking at the Dame Deborah stuff on in the style I came across this and heaved and laughed in equal measure 🤮
What the duck is that?? Looks like a growth a GP need to sort

Reactions: 3
Omg Scraggy and tanjoe are back on celeb Gogglebox wonder if she can hold her tongue and not speak to him like a piece of crap this time?

Reactions: 5
It’s says our clothes are so tit even we don’t like to buy that many of them in the first place
I don't follow her anymore but from the screenshots of her on here those frilly dresses look about 15 years too young for her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Peppa pig on the tv at near 11pm, guessing one of the kids is still up then 🙄
Peppa Pig isn’t on. They have watched something on Netflix, it’s finished and it’s giving recommendations. But considering it’s recommending kids stuff, then ur probably right that one of the kids is still up lol

Reactions: 12
Anyone else considering ‘liking’ her and the not in style, just until Monday to blag a free hol? Could always donate the £500 to spend on her range to a charity shop? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peppa Pig isn’t on. They have watched something on Netflix, it’s finished and it’s giving recommendations. But considering it’s recommending kids stuff, then ur probably right that one of the kids is still up lol
I'm sure they had Paddington on as well, it's probably her level of TV, at least she can understand what's going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.