Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has first hand knowledge of SIDS in losing a grandson at 7 months her sleeping practices absolutely duck me off!!!!! 😡
That’s heartbreaking 💔 it must make you so angry watching her dangerous bullshit, hasn’t got a clue sadly, they’re just content props to her sometimes I think x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
As someone who has first hand knowledge of SIDS in losing a grandson at 7 months her sleeping practices absolutely duck me off!!!!! 😡
Me too i said this the other day when she put the photo of Rose with her face half buried in the cushions with Rex lying all over her in hot weather aswell. Sadly she is the sort of person nothing will happen to and she will always get away with it. Im very sorry for the loss of your grandson.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At first when I saw her stuff for the towel "station" I honestly thought she'd had an attack of common sense and was installing a fence around that Petri dish she calls a pool.

Should have known better. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
that window was lovely! Why buy a house for its character and then turn it into an identikit house?
I’ve missed a few days, she’s not removed the huge overhead stained glass flower that was indoors had she? Think it was in the kitchen?

Reactions: 4
I’ve missed a few days, she’s not removed the huge overhead stained glass flower that was indoors had she? Think it was in the kitchen?
Not yet. Was a small one by the stairs. I think she did say ages ago she was going to change it though

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s not actually shown the finished kitchen properly so it’s probably gone but she’s not just not shown it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah in a black container in the sunlight as well, that won’t heat it up at all
She really is a clown 🤡🤡

I usually like the clever little hacks but surely the point of the little pool room is for all that suncream and towels etc. Plus the sheer effort of having to get up every time you need cream 😂

I think shes watching 😶🌫
She’s always watching

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who else has just rushed over here after seeing she’s actually acknowledging Harry existence 😱 the heat has clearly got to her head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Joe loved that particular wood slice, so she’s completely ruined it by putting tacky black paint over all the interesting patterns in the cross section?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When I say I RAN here 😂
🏃🏻‍♀️😂

How old is he? If he’s old enough to make his own money maybe his mum wants him to piggyback off Stacey’s following to try and get a following himself. Interesting that she actually tagged him as well!

Reactions: 10
It is nice to see Harry on her stories for once but with her there's always this cynical lingering feeling that there's an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 16
Ok I’ve not been on the thread all day and I’m sure there’s lots of comments already… but a towel and sun cream wall… just duck off stace yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s made Harry’s gift to his Dad all about her, he wanted to do it but Saint Super Stace is going to stay up and finish it and of course it’ll be off the R Swash’s too. She couldn’t just duck off and let him do something nice and make something for his Dad or if she had to help just be normal and help without sharing to how ever many people.
You’re still not a very good Step Mam Stace and your kids (and Harry) still sleep in a separate building 👋🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This makes me so angry…. People who have genuinely experienced the worst tragedy’s advise her and she just ignores everything and carries on regardless. It’s like she wants something bad to happen. FFS this is her children’s well-being. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell is Harry her stepson? She's remembered him! Surprised they don't all wear label lady name badges to help her!

And that table! What's with the tar like stuff?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.