Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actor and tv presenter??? How many years since he left Eastenders? Pretty sure he hasnt acted in anything since and as for tv presenter pretty sure he did one year of Im a Celebrity get me Out of here now and how long ago was that? His cv should literally read occassional Celebrity Juice panellist. Doesnt matter how much training he does either the empty freezer was proof that nobody cooks in that house its not the first time shes shown it empty either probably got Just Eat on speed dial

Reactions: 25
Doesn't sunscreen need to be stored in a cool place? Not on the outside wall in a container with no use by date showing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't sunscreen need to be stored in a cool place? Not on the outside wall in a container with no use by date showing?
Yeah in a black container in the sunlight as well, that won’t heat it up at all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I usually like the clever little hacks but surely the point of the little pool room is for all that suncream and towels etc. Plus the sheer effort of having to get up every time you need cream 😂

I think shes watching 😶🌫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great way to waste an easily £30 tube of clarins sun cream. That wall really isn’t that shaded. I doubt and of the children are going to go oh yeah let me go top up my sun cream.
The only decent part of that wall was the hooks which may get used

Ps the render looked shite.

Reactions: 14
I seriously hope that suncream is too high for Rex to reach otherwise Rose and the dogs will be smothered in it and probably eating it aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they keep putting someone who looks like they haven’t had a bath this year on bloody cooking shows? I’d rather eat my own arm than touch anything prepared by that permatanned minging prick 🤢
It has to be said there are some people in this world who if they made you something to eat or drink you’d go out of your way not to eat or drink it and it’s fair to say Joe’s one of them! 🤦‍♀️

It doesn’t help that he bites his nails and it’s not just a little nibble or just straightening up that that scraggy nail that keeps catching on things, he looks like he’s literally chewed the end of his fingers off. When you combine this with his grubby hands and all round general uncleanliness it’s not a combination that screams ‘I’m a really hygienic cook!’ I mean whether he is or not is matterless as he doesn’t look like he is, and that’s what people go on. 🤢😖

The other thing I remember from Masterchef was the sheer mess he made. There was literally tit everywhere, he’d use every pot, pan, utensil, dish and plate in the place and there was nothing there wasn’t covered in mess or debris; how does someone like that realistically get a job on a kitchen show?! 😳

The man is grotty and I’m sorry but I have to say it, he looks like he smells . That is not winning combination in anyone’s eyes, especially when it comes to him catering or preparing food; I’d rather bloody starve! 🤭😆

• Heart
Why? Just why?!!!
I get the hooks and rail, but the suncream 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just no. It won’t get used quick enough at a family home and will just heat up. I’ve seen sun cream dispensers at theme parks etc but they are always in shaded places and refilled daily due the the amount of visitors, but at home that will just heat up and go off.

Why? Just why?!!!
Why is everything a bloody station?!

Hot drinks station, sun cream station, why? Does she think it sounds good or… wait a minute, I’ll stop myself there as I’ve answered my own question! 🤦‍♀️

Of course she thinks it sounds good. ‘Oh yes help yourself to some lotion from the sun cream station’, or ‘if you need to top up your factor 30 just use the station over there…’, says all you need to know about her really doesn’t it? twit. 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hot drinks station, sun cream station, why? Does she think it sounds good or… wait a minute, I’ll stop myself there as I’ve answered my own question! 🤦‍♀️

Of course she thinks it sounds good. ‘Oh yes help yourself to some lotion from the sun cream station’, or ‘if you need to top up your factor 30 just use the station over there…’, says all you need to know about her really doesn’t it? twit. 😳🤭😆
I guess it makes the shuttle bus station next to it seem normal

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I saw something like this at a large impersonal hotel chain in the US - breakfast station etc so a. not her idea b. is she saying she thinks her house is a hotel

Reactions: 10
I’m now convinced she’s mentally not all there. She more than anyone needs to take a time out from social media and having one ups on people it’s getting to her and ruining her home which she’s butchered already!!! Who gets the wall done which doesn’t look too good or stable anyway to spoil it by adding all that crap?! Does she think she lives in Spain or something? She’s use that probably one or two weeks a year. She’s running out of content and it’s making her look so stupid

Reactions: 21
As someone who has first hand knowledge of SIDS in losing a grandson at 7 months her sleeping practices absolutely duck me off!!!!! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.