Stacey Solomon #65 Worried about drowning in Stacey’s back yard? On standby is Mick the lifeguard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to our merry little family, we had exactly the same feelings she made me feel like a failure for having two children a job and for being barely alive most days. Let alone not having the energy to put my crisps on little clips
Thank you! She literally made my head hurt with the over dramatic, squinty eyed Cheshire cat smile on every post and video I watched. Like there's being happy and then there's Stacey!
Finding this thread has been like taking a much needed couple of paracetamol with a good cup of tea😂, I don't feel like my head hurts as much thinking about it anymore!

Reactions: 22
She's always been ginger everyone could see it why is she shocked!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She mentioned they were going to go in the pool when Leighton is back from his dads. I wonder if zach will also be back? It will be all about Rex and rose anyway and how she can’t quite believe it etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I commented here back in November about pink not being a flattering colour for a baby with reddish hair( as I have), how could her own mother not notice?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What are we expecting today then tattlers? A montage of all the kids diving into the pool in slow mo Rose paddling about in some totally unsafe water inflatable followed by a cheesy 7pm post of all the kids posed by the pool in matching towelling from the 80s aherm i mean Stacey's primark range followed by omg pinch me cant believe little old me has her own pool its a dream come true but it wouldnt happen without you my sheeple love you all to the moon and back 😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’ve had to delete her off Instagram, she really fucks me off, and the pool post will mess with my mental health and give me mum guilt
I had to unfollow Sophie for that reason. I was struggling with keeping up running round for family members (elderly), studying and working never mind the housework and it made me feel tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok let me say something here DO NOT LET STACEY MAKE YOU FEEL tit! So she once organised her bleeping crisp cupboard so bleeping what? She cant even bother to get her children into a proper routine, bathe them regularly feed them properly keep them safe the list goes on and from working in a nursery i can tell you the kids who are in a normal routine are a lot happier than those that arent as for the outside pool again at my nursery we have kids from all sorts of backgrounds and yes some of them do have money and nice things. However we did a handwriting practice thingy and we asked them their favourite things about mummy or daddy not one of them said expensive holidays to Dubai or designer clothes they all said things like my daddy always kisses me goodnight my mummy cuddles me when im sad those are the things that are important to kids as for that post the other day playing Independant Woman while she moved round her garden furniture its an absolute joke Joe is at home nearly 24/7 and im pretty sure he does most of the childcare then there's Mandy who i dont think is a nanny but definitely a home help the corpse sister does most of the school runs so im saying to you fellow mums as a single parent who has at times struggled with health and next to no money if your kids are loved then that is all they need and they certainly never look back and say remember that time mum hadnt got the housework done so keep on doing what you're doing because you have got this whereas Stacey really doesnt have a clue-speech over!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Ok let me say something here DO NOT LET STACEY MAKE YOU FEEL tit! So she once organised her bleeping crisp cupboard so bleeping what? She cant even bother to get her children into a proper routine, bathe them regularly feed them properly keep them safe the list goes on and from working in a nursery i can tell you the kids who are in a normal routine are a lot happier than those that arent as for the outside pool again at my nursery we have kids from all sorts of backgrounds and yes some of them do have money and nice things. However we did a handwriting practice thingy and we asked them their favourite things about mummy or daddy not one of them said expensive holidays to Dubai or designer clothes they all said things like my daddy always kisses me goodnight my mummy cuddles me when im sad those are the things that are important to kids as for that post the other day playing Independant Woman while she moved round her garden furniture its an absolute joke Joe is at home nearly 24/7 and im pretty sure he does most of the childcare then there's Mandy who i dont think is a nanny but definitely a home help the corpse sister does most of the school runs so im saying to you fellow mums as a single parent who has at times struggled with health and next to no money if your kids are loved then that is all they need and they certainly never look back and say remember that time mum hadnt got the housework done so keep on doing what you're doing because you have got this whereas Stacey really doesnt have a clue-speech over!
Well said!!!! She doesn’t make me feel shite, but if she is you then read & take this in! Hi newbies 👋 good to have you here don’t let anyone make you feel inadequate! Ps Stacey’s a twit pass it on! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Well said!!!! She doesn’t make me feel shite, but if she is you then read & take this in! Hi newbies 👋 good to have you here don’t let anyone make you feel inadequate! Ps Stacey’s a twit pass it on! 🤣
She doesn't make me feel shite either but it makes me so mad that she makes others feel this way ive even seen comments on her posts saying similar even my own popular and successful niece has had a bit of a knock to her confidence and has also started wishing she was Stacey bleeping Soloman i wish more people would see her for the fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been very quiet since the 2018 clip of her slating the Royal Family resurfaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she regrets it, it would have been a self indulgent opportunity to decorate the entrance to pickle cottage for a family photo in matching Union Jack's if nothing else!

Reactions: 19
She was trending on Twitter earlier and from the comments I saw a lot of people were in agreement with her. She probably can't remember what she said about the Royals as she lies and changes her mind as often as the wind changes direction so she's probably keeping quiet in case she trips herself up

Reactions: 13
The comment that stuck out for me was "we pay for her houses" who paid for yr house stacey because you certainly haven't worked hard for it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Hinch did something similar with the men building her glorified conservatory orangerie a few weeks back. It was equally awkward, but hers went on for a bit longer.

I also don't understand what anyone sees in the pool bloke at all. He makes my skin creep a bit, especially when he does close ups of him putting his fingers in gloopy paste. 🤢
Yup I was going to say this is like Hinch again. She literally has no content of her own so embarrassing

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think she's quiet because shes sulking not only has her sister gone away and not invited her along for 3 days of free childcare on top of what Joe does it also means Jemma isnt available for a pool and pizza oven grand unveiling it also means dirty Dave not being there either so nobody to fawn over her and tell her they are soooo proud of what she has achieved blah blah blah for the record Stace you've achieved duck all they only say it to ease their guilt over the fact they cant stand being around you. She will still appear later though all nasally and breathy voiced sorry ive been so quiet we have spent the entire day playing in the pool because nothing else exists like washing cooking etc only magical days with my children at magical pickle cottage where the sun always shines 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Just watched her pool guy story! Wtf would you show a recording of another guy (not your fiancé) with that song playing?! Bit of a kick in the tanned balls for Joe there! I don’t think it can be interpreted any other way than she thinks he’s fit & would let him take her round the back of the pizza oven, Unless I’ve taken it the wrong way 🤷‍♀️
That really was discusting!😡😡 can you just imagine the uproar if joe did that!!! That's well over stepped the line in my eyes, filming the poor bloke at the pool while playing ,' I just wana make love to you' 😱😱,what the actual 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
I think she's quiet because shes sulking not only has her sister gone away and not invited her along for 3 days of free childcare on top of what Joe does it also means Jemma isnt available for a pool and pizza oven grand unveiling it also means dirty Dave not being there either so nobody to fawn over her and tell her they are soooo proud of what she has achieved blah blah blah for the record Stace you've achieved duck all they only say it to ease their guilt over the fact they cant stand being around you. She will still appear later though all nasally and breathy voiced sorry ive been so quiet we have spent the entire day playing in the pool because nothing else exists like washing cooking etc only magical days with my children at magical pickle cottage where the sun always shines 🤢
I bet hinch is round there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.