Stacey Solomon #65 Worried about drowning in Stacey’s back yard? On standby is Mick the lifeguard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I found the pan prank a bit amusing 😜! But what the duck is Joe wearing he keeps wearing them what are they

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ho ho ho ho stacey you funny old thing. You practical joker you. You are as funny as…… well….it’s hard to find something quite as amusing as you. 🙄
Nice to see you changed out of your dirty top you wore to cook dinner in though hun as we know all your vids are live and made here and now

• Haha
Poor Zach didn't seem like he wanted to be on there bless him
Looks awkward doesn't he she'd be better telling us he doesn't like being shown now rather than proving us lot that she still shows him atte
Cringing for the poor lad. She's a full on pushy stage mother with him. I would love the inside scoop on what he really makes of it all 🤭
He looks at that feeling awkward stage in life lacks a bit of confidence too and she should just tell us all that hes not wanting to be on instead of using him when we've made comments that shes read on here

Reactions: 9
I think he’s just that awkward age so seems uncomfortable but was fine with that being posted on Insta. Kids the same age who wouldn’t want to be filmed make it known verrry clearly by shoving phones away from their annoying parents 🤣

Reactions: 7
I can sit close to my son with lying half over him topless strange woman. Im all for a joke and a laugh but she really does seem to take great pleasure in running Joe down and trying to humiliate him. I first started opening my eyes to her when they appeared on Gogglebox and she spoke to him like a piece of crap not surprisingly they only did two episodes.

Reactions: 9
Wow Joe was not happy about that prank being played on him 😯 he was probably afraid his fake tan would be ruined and he would have to surgically remove the cap to put it through the wash 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.