Stacey Solomon #65 Worried about drowning in Stacey’s back yard? On standby is Mick the lifeguard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were

Had to edit the title slightly to make it fit and I managed that slightly intoxicated x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The title 😂😂

the ‘Diet Coke’ music over the poolguy story is so cringe and weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m slightly glad she has the pool guy back and put him on her stories only because people may finally stop messaging him asking if he was the one who messed up her pool and left! She never clarified that it wasn’t him

Reactions: 16
Just watched her pool guy story! Wtf would you show a recording of another guy (not your fiancé) with that song playing?! Bit of a kick in the tanned balls for Joe there! I don’t think it can be interpreted any other way than she thinks he’s fit & would let him take her round the back of the pizza oven, Unless I’ve taken it the wrong way 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Jesus christ why is she using that song and specifically chosen the "I just want to make love to you" part 😬 She's so bleeping cringey.

I'm extremely disappointed in poolguy for going back to be honest after she never cleared it up that it wasn't him who screwed her over with the pool, despite him asking her to.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Hinch did something similar with the men building her glorified conservatory orangerie a few weeks back. It was equally awkward, but hers went on for a bit longer.

I also don't understand what anyone sees in the pool bloke at all. He makes my skin creep a bit, especially when he does close ups of him putting his fingers in gloopy paste. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think we’re all going to have to gird our loins and prepare ourselves for the inevitable pool onslaught that is to come in the coming weeks… 😳 Of course we may get the old ‘oh I’m so embarrassed’ and ‘I feel so bad about you poor people being peasants’ routine as we haven’t had that for a while but pah, it’s so hard to sound sincere isn’t it Stacey, especially when you don’t mean a word of it! 😖

It will be blatant advertising galore as well of course, with her in her ITS swimwear range and the kids in their Primarni finest and then we’ve also got the arrival of the Label family, well as soon as they’re back from tormenting Devon. I’m sure Jemma will come prepared though ready to clag stickers such as ‘rubber ring’ and ‘beach ball’ on everything that doesn’t move lest people don’t realise what it is. 🤦‍♀️

It’s not all bad though and I’m sure there will be some savage amusement to be had. For one I’m intrigued to Joe’s hair situation when he’s in the pool. Will it be full on hat all the way or perhaps he’ll just don a swimming cap and goggles and be done with it?! Oh and of course we should probably take bets on to what Mick chucks in the pool first! Still what is reassuring is to witness the amount of chemicals that seem to be going in; they’ll be cleaner or at least less germ-ridden than usual if nothing else! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The way he just places the can of coke on the ground 😂
And why the 'You're welcome' we're not all desperate Daisy's like you Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was the pool guy I wouldn’t have wanted to work for her again after she never cleared up he was the one to leave her in the lurch and everyone kept messaging him. Saying that if she’s paying him I would charge her double 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Maybe the pool guy likes to use pre-records, or if he works and travels around super fast, but on his stories today he featured 2 pools, neither of which are Stacey's. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the pool guy likes to use pre-records, or if he works and travels around super fast, but on his stories today he featured 2 pools, neither of which are Stacey's. 🤔
Hers was on his stories earlier. He tagged her & also tagged the company that did the revamp on the pool. I was just coming here to comment on the fact that I don’t think Stacey even gave them a shout out on her stories.
I just had another look & he seems to have deleted it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hers was on his stories earlier. He tagged her & also tagged the company that did the revamp on the pool. I was just coming here to comment on the fact that I don’t think Stacey even gave them a shout out on her stories.
I just had another look & he seems to have deleted it.
She probably made him delete it like she does with others

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to delete her off Instagram, she really fucks me off, and the pool post will mess with my mental health and give me mum guilt

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve had to delete her off Instagram, she really fucks me off, and the pool post will mess with my mental health and give me mum guilt
Don’t you dare have mum guilt! She’s a fraud!! It’s all bullshit! Delete her of course…but no guilt needed!! She isn’t real x

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Please don’t feel mum guilt over her having a death trap pool. Such a small minority of people in the country have pools, it’s not even an reachable goal.
No doubt your children get much more than hers do. A walk round the garden and trip to primark is as good as they seem to get.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Never let someone like her give you mum guilt, she's a tit mum. So what if she has a pool, it's outside so will always be freezing 😂.
My child tries to guilt me about us not having a pool, because there are a few kids at their school with pools, but at the end of the day they realise it's unrealistic and only something the minority have.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Please don’t feel mum guilt over her having a death trap pool. Such a small minority of people in the country have pools, it’s not even an reachable goal.
No doubt your children get much more than hers do. A walk round the garden and trip to primark is as good as they seem to get.
Totally. I have had the odd pang of this in past before I could see through all these shallow influencers. Stacey's life is not typical. She is a minor celeb who got lucky on Insta. They will get to use that pool for such a small amount of time every year unless it is heated. UK weather is just not worth the effort that comes with having a pool.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.