Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Ok let me say something here DO NOT LET STACEY MAKE YOU FEEL SHIT! So she once organised her fucking crisp cupboard so fucking what? She cant even bother to get her children into a proper routine, bathe them regularly feed them properly keep them safe the list goes on and from working in a nursery i can tell you the kids who are in a normal routine are a lot happier than those that arent as for the outside pool again at my nursery we have kids from all sorts of backgrounds and yes some of them do have money and nice things. However we did a handwriting practice thingy and we asked them their favourite things about mummy or daddy not one of them said expensive holidays to Dubai or designer clothes they all said things like my daddy always kisses me goodnight my mummy cuddles me when im sad those are the things that are important to kids as for that post the other day playing Independant Woman while she moved round her garden furniture its an absolute joke Joe is at home nearly 24/7 and im pretty sure he does most of the childcare then there's Mandy who i dont think is a nanny but definitely a home help the corpse sister does most of the school runs so im saying to you fellow mums as a single parent who has at times struggled with health and next to no money if your kids are loved then that is all they need and they certainly never look back and say remember that time mum hadnt got the housework done so keep on doing what you're doing because you have got this whereas Stacey really doesnt have a clue-speech over!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I think we’re all going to have to gird our loins and prepare ourselves for the inevitable pool onslaught that is to come in the coming weeks… 😳 Of course we may get the old ‘oh I’m so embarrassed’ and ‘I feel so bad about you poor people being peasants’ routine as we haven’t had that for a while but pah, it’s so hard to sound sincere isn’t it Stacey, especially when you don’t mean a word of it! 😖

It will be blatant advertising galore as well of course, with her in her ITS swimwear range and the kids in their Primarni finest and then we’ve also got the arrival of the Label family, well as soon as they’re back from tormenting Devon. I’m sure Jemma will come prepared though ready to clag stickers such as ‘rubber ring’ and ‘beach ball’ on everything that doesn’t move lest people don’t realise what it is. 🤦‍♀️

It’s not all bad though and I’m sure there will be some savage amusement to be had. For one I’m intrigued to Joe’s hair situation when he’s in the pool. Will it be full on hat all the way or perhaps he’ll just don a swimming cap and goggles and be done with it?! Oh and of course we should probably take bets on to what Mick chucks in the pool first! Still what is reassuring is to witness the amount of chemicals that seem to be going in; they’ll be cleaner or at least less germ-ridden than usual if nothing else! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 61

marypoppins21

I’ve had to delete her off Instagram, she really fucks me off, and the pool post will mess with my mental health and give me mum guilt
Don’t you dare have mum guilt! She’s a fraud!! It’s all bullshit! Delete her of course…but no guilt needed!! She isn’t real x

• Heart
Reactions: 59

SourGreenApples

I've always thought I was on my own for questioning whether or not she is genuine.
I had to unfollow as I started questioning myself at how unorganised I felt after watching her stories!
Have been reading the thread and it's like seeing all my thoughts in one place😅
totally agree. I used to like her. Then she was in panto one year and she "didn't have time to learn the words" so she had to carry the script with her and read it out. That's when I began to see what she's really like. Lazy, tasteless money grabbing lying tart. And those are her good points.

I truly dislike her now. And I'm among my people here! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Let’s all spare a thought for Stacey and Joe, all worn out from their day in the pool. How ever will they cope a whole summer poor lambs? You have to feel for them, I mean in a world with a cost of living crisis, fuel poverty and a war amongst other things going on, they have real issues to deal with. First world problems eh? 😳

Fuck. Right. Off.

🤦‍♀️😖

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I’ve had to delete her off Instagram, she really fucks me off, and the pool post will mess with my mental health and give me mum guilt
Please don’t feel mum guilt over her having a death trap pool. Such a small minority of people in the country have pools, it’s not even an reachable goal.
No doubt your children get much more than hers do. A walk round the garden and trip to primark is as good as they seem to get.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Can’t hear me calling them for dinner (because you are in a completely different house maybe stace) but can hear the pool cover open (maybe because it’s right outside their window as they live in the pool house)
They basically live in splashlanding Annexe. They can roll out of bed into the pool.

🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Star15sh

VIP Member
The comment that stuck out for me was "we pay for her houses" who paid for yr house stacey because you certainly haven't worked hard for it

• Haha
  • Angry

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Often feel like shit because my house is a mess and I literally have no time for DIY. But then remember my kids are clean, well fed, in bed at decent hours and treated to trips outside the fucking garden 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Thoughts…
Zak not there for the pool reveal. He’s slowly being phased out, poor boy 😔
Leighton is at his dads, so when was the pool really finished Stacey? 🤔
Can’t imagine they waited for Harry to be there for the pool reveal either 😔
Who took the photos? Because Sticker Sister, Dodgy Dave and co. are all away on a family trip together without her lol 😂
Notice how the grid picture is of her, Joe and her precious crotch fruits R.Swash and Mad Mick 🙄
I did not need or want to see a top less picture of Joe as I was eating my re-heated dinner 🥴
Also did anyone notice his orange fake tan line and where it ends on his chest 😂
Hope they have extra chlorine on stand-by to sanitise the pool because the water will be a luke warm basin of Stacey’s sweat and thrush, Joe’s tan, Rex’s piss, and Roses snot and drool ⚠🚫
Ps your pictures do not make me smile Stacey. Not today, and not ever 🖕🏼
Pps hope the dog takes a shite in the pool and leaves you a big floater to find in the morning 💩👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Belleboo

VIP Member
I honestly would loose my shit if my sisters boyfriend threw me fully clothed into a pool and she sat filming it and laughing. I am old and boring?

Reactions: 42

marypoppins21

Just watched her pool guy story! Wtf would you show a recording of another guy (not your fiancé) with that song playing?! Bit of a kick in the tanned balls for Joe there! I don’t think it can be interpreted any other way than she thinks he’s fit & would let him take her round the back of the pizza oven, Unless I’ve taken it the wrong way 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Fucking tight bastard taking sweets and popcorn with her to the cinema but can run a heated outdoor pool 🙄

i hope the search her bag and won’t let her in the tramp.

fyi. I’m not against taking snacks as it Is expensive but let’s be real, she can afford it. She is doing it to appeal to her sheep making out she’s just like them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I've always thought I was on my own for questioning whether or not she is genuine.
I had to unfollow as I started questioning myself at how unorganised I felt after watching her stories!
Have been reading the thread and it's like seeing all my thoughts in one place😅
Oh Stace is very good at making us ‘normal’ folk feel little and like we’re failing. Not by explicitly saying anything of course, oh no, Stacey would never do anything like that, she loves us all to the moon and back, but it’s the implied ‘well look at what I have/do/provide/have time for…’ that makes you question yourself and think ‘shit, why aren’t I able to do that too’ or ‘I must be a rubbish parent/person/friend if I don’t do x, y or z’. 😳

The thing is Stacey isn’t anything like she seems to be and life isn’t quite how she portrays it is. The other thing is Stacey tells lies. A lot of lies. She also has a lot of help, she just forgets to mention that when she’s sticking her cereal into special dispensers, hanging crisps on hooks and making summer dresses into ‘pumkins’ (I shall never, ever let that go! 😆).

So people can call us trolls if they wish (we’re not), but actually we just see through her bullshit and call her out on her lies. Oh and she thinks it’s ok for her kids to sleep in a different building to her and for the first months of her baby’s life filtered her eyes from brown to blue; mother of the year she ain’t! 😖🙀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

BDY_97

VIP Member
You can tell she’s purposely hunching and turning weirdly in her recent stories to give herself rolls on her stomach and side. She’s so fucking contrived and fake I can’t get my head around it. No one’s gonna come for you if god forbid you look even slightly slim. YOU’RE NOT RELATABLE STACE. I don’t know anyone who can afford a big house in the countryside, a swimming pool of their own and privately rented cinema screens!! If she actually just owned the fact that she’s rich instead of trying to come across like old Sandra from down the street I would probably have a lot more respect for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Bellabob321

VIP Member
That ridiculous story skanky put up of joe throwing her sister into the pool is exactly how stupid accidents happen, what if she hit her head or got tangled in the cardigan she has one? Not a half a brain cell between the lot of them 🙄🙄
Don’t worry lifeguard Rex will jump in and rescue her.

• Haha