Stacey Solomon #65 Worried about drowning in Stacey’s back yard? On standby is Mick the lifeguard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought Stace put Rex in bed rather than keep him up just so that you can film him running in slow mo to his brother who he only saw yesterday anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Joe's sister has been round to pickle palace today according to her stories, so Stacey's furniture building must be pre record as per judging by Rex's clothes
The light on that looks like later in the day. It wouldn’t be that dark at the time she’s put on it.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought I was on my own for questioning whether or not she is genuine.
I had to unfollow as I started questioning myself at how unorganised I felt after watching her stories!
Have been reading the thread and it's like seeing all my thoughts in one place😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've always thought I was on my own for questioning whether or not she is genuine.
I had to unfollow as I started questioning myself at how unorganised I felt after watching her stories!
Welcome to our merry little family, we had exactly the same feelings she made me feel like a failure for having two children a job and for being barely alive most days. Let alone not having the energy to put my crisps on little clips

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Often feel like tit because my house is a mess and I literally have no time for DIY. But then remember my kids are clean, well fed, in bed at decent hours and treated to trips outside the bleeping garden 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Oh Stace is very good at making us ‘normal’ folk feel little and like we’re failing. Not by explicitly saying anything of course, oh no, Stacey would never do anything like that, she loves us all to the moon and back, but it’s the implied ‘well look at what I have/do/provide/have time for…’ that makes you question yourself and think ‘tit, why aren’t I able to do that too’ or ‘I must be a rubbish parent/person/friend if I don’t do x, y or z’. 😳

The thing is Stacey isn’t anything like she seems to be and life isn’t quite how she portrays it is. The other thing is Stacey tells lies. A lot of lies. She also has a lot of help, she just forgets to mention that when she’s sticking her cereal into special dispensers, hanging crisps on hooks and making summer dresses into ‘pumkins’ (I shall never, ever let that go! 😆).

So people can call us trolls if they wish (we’re not), but actually we just see through her bullshit and call her out on her lies. Oh and she thinks it’s ok for her kids to sleep in a different building to her and for the first months of her baby’s life filtered her eyes from brown to blue; mother of the year she ain’t! 😖🙀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
totally agree. I used to like her. Then she was in panto one year and she "didn't have time to learn the words" so she had to carry the script with her and read it out. That's when I began to see what she's really like. Lazy, tasteless money grabbing lying tart. And those are her good points.

I truly dislike her now. And I'm among my people here! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh Stace is very good at making us ‘normal’ folk feel little and like we’re failing. Not by explicitly saying anything of course, oh no, Stacey would never do anything like that, she loves us all to the moon and back, but it’s the implied ‘well look at what I have/do/provide/have time for…’ that makes you question yourself and think ‘tit, why aren’t I able to do that too’ or ‘I must be a rubbish parent/person/friend if I don’t do x, y or z’. 😳

The thing is Stacey isn’t anything like she seems to be and life isn’t quite how she portrays it is. The other thing is Stacey tells lies. A lot of lies. She also has a lot of help, she just forgets to mention that when she’s sticking her cereal into special dispensers, hanging crisps on hooks and making summer dresses into ‘pumkins’ (I shall never, ever let that go! 😆).

So people can call us trolls if they wish (we’re not), but actually we just see through her bullshit and call her out on her lies. Oh and she thinks it’s ok for her kids to sleep in a different building to her and for the first months of her baby’s life filtered her eyes from brown to blue; mother of the year she ain’t! 😖🙀
Well said! Unfollowed her after having my second. 16months apart and I was barely sleeping and struggling to clean and feel like I was giving both the little ones everything.
I would see her stories and feel like crying as I could barely keep on top of the washing pile let alone alphabetise my spices 😭🙄.
I felt like such a failure, she would be doing DIY and I could barely put either of mine down to run to the loo!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
totally agree. I used to like her. Then she was in panto one year and she "didn't have time to learn the words" so she had to carry the script with her and read it out. That's when I began to see what she's really like. Lazy, tasteless money grabbing lying tart. And those are her good points.

That’s absolutely awful she couldn’t even be bothered to learn the lines. It’s not funny, it’s unprofessional and rude to the audience who have paid to see the panto. Rude to the other actors who are professional. Just disrespectful all round. No doubt if she did a panto again she would have her brats clambering all over the stage shouting out ruining it for others

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Carried the script around! Wow!! She never gets called out on this bullshit!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
“ I think she’s strawberry “
It’s ginger stace, just say ginger! Nothing wrong with it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.