Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say how awful it is that she doesn’t include Harry. What a s$*t step mum she must be.
Not sticking up for her but I think I read somewhere Harry’s mum won’t let her post about him. This happens a lot with blended families in or out the public eye. I follow Jac Jossa and she’s had to explain on several occasions she isn’t able to post about her husbands son because Teds mother doesn’t want her to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her montage ?? It doesn't show the big boys room or anything about them. Also unless you have pickle cottage why would you buy the tap to tidy book. Surely you just buy a diy one ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her montage ?? It doesn't show the big boys room or anything about them. Also unless you have pickle cottage why would you buy the tap to tidy book. Surely you just buy a diy one ??
I was just about to ask I really can't sit through it I got bored lol why didn't the big boys room get in her montage stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone say like a year ago when she started all the tit diy that it was probably for a book?! Well done to whoever it was 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That montage just showed how much she's fucked that house up.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oooooh the temptation to write a real description of the hell hole that ‘Pickle Cottage’ has been turned into including of course the bits she’s missed in her montage! 🤔

Highlights include the Jurassic bathroom with the added attraction of not one but two ‘steps of doom’ waiting to maim you or cause you injury as you get yourself clean. Continuing on the bathroom theme leads us to the mermaid bathroom complete with shower gel in a reused perfume bottle ready to slip and slide out of your soapy hands to fall on the tiled floor, smash and cut your feet to shreds. 🤦‍♀️

Moving on there’s the mystical kitchen with no one really knowing what the layout is like as Stacey has never revealed anything but a disjointed look around. One thing we have seen is the joys of the dining table where you can choose exactly where exactly you want to be squished into with two lucky diners being jammed either against the window or up next to the roaring hot Aga. 🙀

Funnily enough she’s also neglected to mention the annexe where Zach and Leighton are banished as it seems the main family home is reserved for Stacey’s new perfect nuclear family only. At least they get a mention though as poor Harry’s just ceased to exist at all in her special little world, snide cow she is. I don’t care how difficult his mum supposedly makes it or how hard she finds it, he’s Joe’s son and she could feign she gives a tit and at least name him but oh no, she just ignores him completely... 😖

Good old Stacey eh? Working to her budget and renovating that house single handedly at the same time as being a busy working mum, how does she do it all eh? Oh wait, she doesn’t does she! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone actually thought this book was a good idea.

Also.. how is it a WHOLE BOOK?

Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t be the only one that thinks it’s a bit weird to do a book with a unfinished house?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooooh the temptation to write a real description of the hell hole that ‘Pickle Cottage’ has been turned into including of course the bits she’s missed in her montage! 🤔

Highlights include the Jurassic bathroom with the added attraction of not one but two ‘steps of doom’ waiting to maim you or cause you injury as you get yourself clean. Continuing on the bathroom theme leads us to the mermaid bathroom complete with shower gel in a reused perfume bottle ready to slip and slide out of your soapy hands to fall on the tiled floor, smash and cut your feet to shreds. 🤦‍♀️

Moving on there’s the mystical kitchen with no one really knowing what the layout is like as Stacey has never revealed anything but a disjointed look around. One thing we have seen is the joys of the dining table where you can choose exactly where exactly you want to be squished into with two lucky diners being jammed either against the window or up next to the roaring hot Aga. 🙀

Funnily enough she’s also neglected to mention the annexe where Zach and Leighton are banished as it seems the main family home is reserved for Stacey’s new perfect nuclear family only. At least they get a mention though as poor Harry’s just ceased to exist at all in her special little world, snide cow she is. I don’t care how difficult his mum supposedly makes it or how hard she finds it, he’s Joe’s son and she could feign she gives a tit and at least name him but oh no, she just ignores him completely... 😖

Good old Stacey eh? Working to her budget and renovating that house single handedly at the same time as being a busy working mum, how does she do it all eh? Oh wait, she doesn’t does she! 😉🤭😆
What happened to the black bathroom is that now the mermaid bathroom?

Reactions: 9
Is Stacey going to thank the builders and tradesman and free work from Wren who did the majority of her house renovations?! 😉 #taptotidyafteryougotsomeoneelsetodotheworkin

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She very conveniently skipped the annexe where her 2 older boys are banished too. Such a despicable woman
Just what i was going to say, she showed and named the rooms then when it got to painting the annexe kitchenette she conveniently didnt mention what it was !!!
I'd bet the annexe is not in the book, she will probly show doing their rooms up but not mention how many miles it is from the main house😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
I think what bugs me the most is that even if she did all that work herself with no help, its not relatable to other people. I wouldnt have the money to rent a sander or a spray gun.
She cant honestly think that she is a woman of the people.

Id love to see how big the area is where the house is located. I cant imagine how far the boys are away from the main house

Reactions: 17
Will she include cutting a hole in the wall in the nursery cupboard to fit the drawers….. did I imagine this? Do any tattlers remember 😂 I just think this book is ridiculous majority of the stuff she did to “pickle cottage” was either free or out of the sheeps budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.