Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The behaviour out of her being filmed 'reuniting' after a few hours away never ceases to astound me. Stacey, it's absolutely normal and okay to enjoy some adult time away from your gherkins. It doesn't make you a tit mum, just like it doesn't make you a tit mum for working, nor enjoying some child free time. Cut the bleeping cord for fucks sake and get a grip.
That cracked me more than it should have…🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Leightons puzzle will be all over the floor as soon as Rex finds it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
With Leighton having to leave shortly to get the last shuttle back to the annexe I’m worried that left to her own devices Stacey would be more likely to fly to the moon than have the patience to finish that jigsaw. 😖

Saying that however I’ve had an idea; with Roees being so very advanced for her age and having already managed the basics of language, perhaps Stacey could set her off on project jigsaw instead? If she can just be prevented in eating half the pieces then I’m sure the little mastermind herself could have that and dusted within the hour and then those pesky annexe lads needn’t have to spend any more time in the house than they possibly have to! 🤭😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So both kids dressed in yellow for her coming home for her 2 day supposed work stint, which we are meant to believ joe done. I honestly wouldn’t put it past her being home last night and dressing them in the same colour as herself today. Also let’s be honest Stacy will
Never finish the jigsaw, Mandy will be down doing it 2nte and skanky will claim she done i through the night 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Are we worried for the kids retinas with all this yellow? Seeing such a bright colour in the surroundings of greige must be terrifying for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was the last time we saw Zach?
I wonder if he's been at her Dad's or doesn't want to be on her instagram, not that she'd respect his boundaries.
He'll make an appearance soon, now you've asked about him, we know she loves reading her thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he's been at her Dad's or doesn't want to be on her instagram, not that she'd respect his boundaries.
He'll make an appearance soon, now you've asked about him, we know she loves reading her thread.
was just about to say Zac incoming within hours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not that I’m sticking up for Stacey but surely you understand that every child is different with their milestones. These sort of messages annoy me as it can make other mums wonder if their child has something wrong with them just because your child is doing it at whatever age.
I have 2 children both completely different. My first took long and she had all the attention, yet my second was quicker with walking, talking and crawling - naturally I thought because of me splitting my attention between them both and not focusing on one child he’d be behind.
Sorry I sound like I’m getting on at you, I’m not (in a way) it’s just some mums on here might not really appreciate it.
They do have toys it does get a bit nit picky on here at times doesnt it
I think he just rarely posts anything that isn’t an advert so we wouldn’t see. Harry is meant to be there every other weekend and we never see him so it’s completely conceivable he sees them plenty and just doesn’t share it to IG.
His mum seems to dictate what he can and can't be shown on etc shes clearly nit picking at times by the sounds of it as hes at the age where he'd probably be all over social media anyway some women can't stand their exes having any say on their kids unfortunately

Reactions: 2
Not defending her, I'd defend Kim Jong-Un first but cradle cap is very common. It doesn't hurt the child and she could very well be treating it. Sometimes the stubborn little scales just wont budge. Frank Jr Jr has it, my niece Chandler has it, my cousins kid has it - lets call her Emma. None of us are perfect, lets not shame something as small and not preventable as cradle cap. I mean this could be why the crank feels the need to filter her gherkins

Poor girls cradle cap 😢 (pic is from today on Joe's sisters account)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yip back today full montage😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah but I think shes taking the piss out of us all more than anything

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.