Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her, I'd defend Kim Jong-Un first but cradle cap is very common. It doesn't hurt the child and she could very well be treating it. Sometimes the stubborn little scales just wont budge. Frank Jr Jr has it, my niece Chandler has it, my cousins kid has it - lets call her Emma. None of us are perfect, lets not shame something as small and not preventable as cradle cap. I mean this could be why the crank feels the need to filter her gherkins
Bet there aren’t many Zeleb tattle threads where North Korean dictators come up in passing conversation. I’m here for it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not defending her, I'd defend Kim Jong-Un first but cradle cap is very common. It doesn't hurt the child and she could very well be treating it. Sometimes the stubborn little scales just wont budge. Frank Jr Jr has it, my niece Chandler has it, my cousins kid has it - lets call her Emma. None of us are perfect, lets not shame something as small and not preventable as cradle cap. I mean this could be why the crank feels the need to filter her gherkins
I feel she's filtering it because she can't have any aspect of her life being anything other than (her version of) perfect. Like how she filtered Mad Mick's hair for so long everyone genuinely thought he was blonde and not ginger. Because a blonde haired child was more what she wanted, clearly.

Kids get cradle cap. My eldest never had it, the younger one had it pretty badly. I regularly oiled his scalp, carefully combed his hair daily and it helped a bit, but it still came back on and off til he was maybe 2 or 3. On the plus side he did end up with a beautiful head of hair, not sure if the 2 are connected!

She doesn't have to mention every aspect of her kids lives, but as she does overshare a load of other nonsense, why not say 'you might have noticed Roess has cradle cap, it's completely normal, we've done this or that, this thing has helped, this thing didnt, etc' but she's not done that because it shows a less than perfect aspect of her life.

Also because there's nothing in it for her financially. If it doesn't bring in the £££s she won't mention it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They do have toys it does get a bit nit picky on here at times doesnt it

His mum seems to dictate what he can and can't be shown on etc shes clearly nit picking at times by the sounds of it as hes at the age where he'd probably be all over social media anyway some women can't stand their exes having any say on their kids unfortunately
I think it's great if it's true that she won't allow him on Skanky's Instagram, he'd get made fun of for those things that she puts on. I also doubt he'd want to be associated with that woman

Reactions: 5
I agree - imagine if she just did one story on it bringing awareness and 'normalising' something that is so very common and normal but yet so many people wrongly believe is a sign of poor parenting due to what I assume a lack of knowledge. In fairness, before I had Frank jr jr I didn't know what it was. Helen Flanagan has her flaws but in my opinion is rather honest when it comes to her parenting and she regularly talks about her sons cradle cap. Nice to read your little ones cleared up betwee 2 and 3. Were at 2 now so fingers crossed it buggers off soon!

I nearly fell off my chair when I realised mick was ginger!

I feel she's filtering it because she can't have any aspect of her life being anything other than (her version of) perfect. Like how she filtered Mad Mick's hair for so long everyone genuinely thought he was blonde and not ginger. Because a blonde haired child was more what she wanted, clearly.

Kids get cradle cap. My eldest never had it, the younger one had it pretty badly. I regularly oiled his scalp, carefully combed his hair daily and it helped a bit, but it still came back on and off til he was maybe 2 or 3. On the plus side he did end up with a beautiful head of hair, not sure if the 2 are connected!

She doesn't have to mention every aspect of her kids lives, but as she does overshare a load of other nonsense, why not say 'you might have noticed Roess has cradle cap, it's completely normal, we've done this or that, this thing has helped, this thing didnt, etc' but she's not done that because it shows a less than perfect aspect of her life.

Also because there's nothing in it for her financially. If it doesn't bring in the £££s she won't mention it!

Reactions: 1
I think it's great if it's true that she won't allow him on Skanky's Instagram, he'd get made fun of for those things that she puts on. I also doubt he'd want to be associated with that woman
Thought we was on about his dad's

Bet there aren’t many Zeleb tattle threads where North Korean dictators come up in passing conversation. I’m here for it 😆
This is why Stacey will hate us so much; not only are we observant and witty but we’re also cultured, three things she’s most definitely not! 🤦‍♀️😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
With Leighton having to leave shortly to get the last shuttle back to the annexe
I properly laughed loudly with that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I vaguely remember reading something before that the mum didn't want Harry in the public eye and obviously knew all about Staceys social media profile when they got together so requested that Harry isnt posted. The majority of my friends keep their kids pics off social media and they are just normal day to day people. I don't think I'd like any kid of mine posted on someone elses account to millions so I don't blame her.
The social media influence is mad. I remember someone recently said to me about posting pics in the airport bar ''If you dont post it, are you even there''. If thats the case, my friends and family must think I sit in bed all day every day :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I just love the commitment to the friends references 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree - imagine if she just did one story on it bringing awareness and 'normalising' something that is so very common and normal but yet so many people wrongly believe is a sign of poor parenting due to what I assume a lack of knowledge. In fairness, before I had Frank jr jr I didn't know what it was. Helen Flanagan has her flaws but in my opinion is rather honest when it comes to her parenting and she regularly talks about her sons cradle cap. Nice to read your little ones cleared up betwee 2 and 3. Were at 2 now so fingers crossed it buggers off soon!

I nearly fell off my chair when I realised mick was ginger!

Wait... Mick is ginger??

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly cringing at her latest stories…

Firstly, why would you put a tray on the bed? It’s just so ridiculous.

Secondly, could you be really be arsed with those stupid dispensers and actually getting bowls printed (or are they the dead sister’s labels stuck on? 🥴) is probably the most pretentious, look at me/little house on the prairie thing I’ve seen her do.

Honestly, I just despair of her. It’s embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
The shape of that bed does my nut in. Nothing wrong with the actual bed tbh it just doesn't fit in the space. She's awful for cramming stuff into places where it doesn't fit properly. The kitchen being another example.

Reactions: 9
Sorry. Newbie here. What is this annexe of which you speak and why do the older ones sleep in it?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Leighton was desperate to wear matching outfits with the younger ones, def makes sense that. Especially only for an hour before school. Yeah stace, totally believable 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.