Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the kids that haven’t ever been taught to act right? The ones that you hate being around? That’s Rex now and it will be Roess soon.
The older 2 have what we assume sensible dads/step parents so they actually get some proper parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Basically she went somewhere not to say where but anyway her kids were running wild (I have to be very vague) they got told that wasn’t allowed to by staff and Stacey was VERY rude!! Said her kids can do whatever they want & joe was like “do you know who we are “ that infamous line 🤣🤣🤣
Pair of cnuts both of them! Can’t stand people like that

Reactions: 16
Basically she went somewhere not to say where but anyway her kids were running wild (I have to be very vague) they got told that wasn’t allowed to by staff and Stacey was VERY rude!! Said her kids can do whatever they want & joe was like “do you know who we are “ that infamous line 🤣🤣🤣
I really hope they said they didn't know who they were even if they did! I definitely would if a '''celeb''' ever said that to me even if I did!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was this last year when she stayed at Parkdean in a caravan at California Cliffs? I seem to remember someone else posting on here at the time and saying something similar
No it wasn’t but Jesus Christ she must be like that everywhere she goes wow, I remember the shy Stacey in xfactor auditions and liked her and her laid back chilled down to earth vibe…

now it’s really not the same pretending to be down to earth, what a shame

Reactions: 18
Not just her kitchen units but we have crossed windows in that were going in 'in a few weeks' 🤔
I had found Tattle in the New Year and I can't believe how nieve I had been to these Instagramers pre records!
oh me too I didn’t even know it was a thing I mean wtf how can we have a picture including windows she says she hasn’t even got she can’t be that stupid if she manages to juggle all this or maybe she is at that’s how we all know

• Haha
oh me too I didn’t even know it was a thing I mean wtf how can we have a picture including windows she says she hasn’t even got she can’t be that stupid if she manages to juggle all this or maybe she is at that’s how we all know
She will either do a social media block out or say she forgot to show them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope they said they didn't know who they were even if they did! I definitely would if a '''celeb''' ever said that to me even if I did!
Who the duck do they think they are? 🤣
Delusional twats!
They are just a couple of chavs from Essex who got lucky.
They are less than dog tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Who the duck do they think they are? 🤣
Delusional twats!
They are just a couple of chavs from Essex who got lucky.
They are less than dog tit.
Tis true sadly but the worst thing about it is how they walk around like they’re the mutt’s nuts when they’re both stunningly average at best, but more honestly mediocre. 🤦‍♀️

There are some people in this world who are unbearably arrogant but even though it’s not an attractive quality and is irritating as hell, because they’re super talented and really good at what they do you have to give them kudos and credit for that. 🤷‍♀️

I mean, say someone is a fantastic singer and songwriter or a brilliant actor winning awards all over the shop or even an athlete at the best of their field. Here their boasting and hubris could be seen as somewhat justified but with Stacey and Joe, well it’s just not the case. In fact it’s so far from the case it’s not even funny. 😖

What shocked me a little was how much she was utterly convinced she’d won the BAFTA; she must have else she wouldn’t have made such a twit of herself practising her acceptance speech and the like. This was the BAFTA where her name personally wasn’t mentioned in the nomination yet to hear her blather on you’d think it was just for her; ‘Best Such and Such - Stacey Solomon’. She clearly believes her own hype and even worse that she was good enough to win; the fact someone can be so deluded and still walk among us is scary! 😳🙀😆

If I'd read this as a blind, without anyone naming the 'celeb' in question, chances are I'd have said it was the Swallomons.

Not surprised in the slightest.

Reactions: 10
Is there a reason her kids are so filthy? I’m all for kids getting icky but they constantly look actual filth, always spotting crap under nails and unkempt hair ?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why has she posted the hotel she’s staying in in Exeter before she’s left?! Is she hoping that she’ll have crowds of people waiting for her in the morning or something?! News flash Stace love, none of us Devonshire folk give 2 shits that you’re in our county 🖕🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dress for those awards looked like a gross curtain or bad old wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a reason her kids are so filthy? I’m all for kids getting icky but they constantly look actual filth, always spotting crap under nails and unkempt hair ?
Because she loves them too much to wash them/tell them to shower and put them to bed

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Stacey but I don’t believe what you’re saying, I think you’re trying to derail the thread.

Also you said “I’m new here never wrote anything ever!” But you posted in February 😂🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.