Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Someone actually thought this book was a good idea.

Also.. how is it a WHOLE BOOK?

Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who shaves and doesn’t rinse the sink out straight away? So she’s saying Joe did his beard yesterday and it’s not until this morning she’s cleaning the hair from the sink 🤢

• Sick

ShallowFools

I also really like her outfit, all the detailing on the top is gorgeous & if she gets hot it’s still a nice jumpsuit underneath. It definitely could’ve been a wedding outfit though!
Sorry, I think she looks bloody awful. Just like the chav she is.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
This aga competition she stumbled upon on Instagram whilst having a stalk….you have to follow Stacey to enter 🧐🧐
The whole ‘you can win an Aga’ thing in itself is ridiculous when you think about it! I mean, an Aga is a) a pretty difficult thing to use if you’ve never used one and b) is actually pretty big, not just the size of a ‘normal’ oven and it’s not going to be able to go just anywhere. I mean, you’re not going to shoehorn it in to your regular tiny galley kitchen between the fridge and the washer and keep the toaster on top! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤭

Crikey, should one of the sheep actually win I think both the Aga provider and the winner would get the shock of their lives! Still, I’m sure it will give Stacey a big ole warm feeling in her heart knowing she’s helped share the Aga love… 😳

… Just kidding! The company told her if she promoted them on her Instagram they’d do all the work and alterations she wanted to get done on her Aga like swapping out the classy original silver handles for chavvy gold for nowt. Happy days eh Stace?! I mean, it would have been dreadful if she’d actually had to put her hand in her pocket and have to contribute a penny more than she absolutely had to on the renovation of her largely free kitchen. 🤨😖

• Haha

itsjustt

Cos shes clearly terrified of his reaction to not getting a gift ruining the day 😬 but whos faults that 🤷‍♀️🙄
A lot of my family members buy both my children a gift on their birthdays - It's always just a little "token" gift so "they don't get jealous" but I I find it incredibly fucking annoying because they'd not be jealous if they hadn't started the tradition and they both kind of expect it now and that isn't what birthdays are about.

• Heart
She definitely wore that white dress so it looked like they were married. Stacey loves appearing in the tabloids. She’s an attention seeker. I’m so glad she didn’t win. The way she was acting before she got to the BAFTAS made you think she had! Did anyone else think she looked awkward on the photos? Her posture wasn’t great.

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
So his big birthday surprise was going to be the pool, but she hasn't even made sure it was finished in time, and instead of arranging something else as a party she delays for a week or two, which funnily enough will be around Rex's birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Leighton’s dad and step mum appear to be celebrating his birthday with him. Thank goodness for them. That poor boy deserves so much better. Stacey is a complete and utter disgrace. Rose and Rex are her precious crotch fruits and nobody else matters

• Sad

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
For the toilet to get like that I’m assuming firstly it never gets cleaned and I can only imagine people have been shitting in it and leaving skids and most likely people have been pissing/shitting and not flushing.
Send this cunt some bleach stat.

• Sick

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I wonder why she's never taken the kids to Disney. We are waiting until our youngest (2) is slightly older to appreciate it, as not sure it's something we'd be able to afford more than once. But she has so much money, why has she never taken them herself? Leighton face in the step Mum's posts about Disney are heartwarming

• Sad

Ginmonster

I've completely brushed past #Toygate cause I just DGAF :ROFLMAO:
SS has obviously been quiet today which is why everyone snipping at each other. We need good content otherwise we turn on each other:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Not defending her, I'd defend Kim Jong-Un first but cradle cap is very common. It doesn't hurt the child and she could very well be treating it. Sometimes the stubborn little scales just wont budge. Frank Jr Jr has it, my niece Chandler has it, my cousins kid has it - lets call her Emma. None of us are perfect, lets not shame something as small and not preventable as cradle cap. I mean this could be why the crank feels the need to filter her gherkins

Poor girls cradle cap 😢 (pic is from today on Joe's sisters account)

• Haha

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Oh for fuck sake her and Swash are on the Baftas stories. Eating a cheeseboard on the red carpet for some reason. She tried to break a bit in half on the board and knocked another bit to the ground leaving Joe to pick it off the floor. No apology, no attempt to pick it up, nothing. And she looks like shit because there's no filter on 😂😂
Joe sticking his finger in the brie 🤢 and Stacey breaking a bit of cheese in half and putting the bit she didn't eat back on the board for someone else.....no manners.

• Sick

cazellie

VIP Member
Not related to any of your comments but I’m new here never wrote anything ever! But I’ve followed Stacey for a number of years and always thought she seemed like a genuine mum however fast forward to now I had to unfollow! I’ve had 2 friends meet her in person and say she is the most awful human 🙃
Thinks she very entitled and thinks her childrens shite doesn’t stink!! She’s that parent that lets her kids do ANYTHING she’s been so rude to staff at places she’s stayed! Big fat unfollow and disliking from me!

i have a story but aren’t allowed to say as it’s be too bate but she’s really not all she makes out to be that’s for sure! The genuine mum act is all a facade🙃
Goodness tell us more!! 😂 😮
I remember when she took the kids and her sisters family to Butlins last year they caused havoc and the kids ran wild while she laughed as she videoed it all. Vile

• Sad
I haven’t watched but is she in the bath while they’re all in there? Is it normal to be scrubbing your muff out in front of your kids?
She takes after dirty Dave clearly, bloody weirdos the lot of them.
To be fair I don’t think she scrubs her flaps. She just sit in there with a load of leaves and petals and claims to be clean

• Haha