Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Baby Rose with the puppy.
It sure looks like your typical rescue dog that one.
Sorry to bring up an old bugbear but it really boils my piss how that pair with four kids were allowed to jump the queue and break the rules of the dog rescue charity fora gorgeous dog that they would have had no problem finding a fantastic home for.
They could have rehomed that little poppet a thousand times over.

Reactions: 24
Well she won’t do anything till the last minute as she can never remember the poor forgotten one.
Hope he has a lovely birthday though, he comes across as a lovely boy

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Could you be arsed making the bed just to pull the covers back off again for a shitty montage. I barely have time to make my bed once in the morning let alone twice.

Lalla

VIP Member
Why in the name of all that is holy is she getting GEORGIAN windows put in, to her TUDOR house? (and as has been said, who plasters and decorates and THEN gets new windows?!)

She has no sense and no style. What an absolute mess (her and the house)

Best bit from today was whoever said Mad Mick looks like a burst sofa, that killed me 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
You can't look after a family of 4 / 5 kids including a toddler and a newborn, work and renovate a house yourself and write a book all at the same time. It's not even vaguely realistic. Show some honesty Stacey, tell people you have help including a Nanny and workmen. Also your budget???!!!! The audacity when she's been given so much for free brand work.

• Angry

marypoppins21

Not many other “Celebs” entertained the cheese board, but those two desperate fuckers were straight in there! They are intolerable. Joe dips his fucking finger in the Brie & she puts half eaten cheese back. Get to fuck!!! Said it before, will say it again. Absolute chav!! Joe’s only hanging around for the money / likes.

Bullshit does she not get birds shitting on the washing in the trees. Also standing in all those weeds to hang out would annoy the life out of me. Just get a bloody rotary away from the trees and be done with it, you aren’t some Mother Earth nymph skipping through the sunflowers 🙄

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
Hi Stacey/Sticker Sister/Dodgy Dave/Tan Joe 👋🏼
* delete as appropriate 😂🖕🏼

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I saw a competition today to win and meet Stacey Solomon in Tesco. I’d prefer to not win and simply walk past her

• Haha

jen141230

I looked back and she did grid posts for Rex and zac, all Leighton gets is some pre-recorded stories.
Nothing for him last year either.
Could she make it any more obvious she doesn’t give a f**k

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Rubyronron

VIP Member
What an absolute scruff she is. That outfit looked fairly ok on the garden pics, but the unfiltered versions and her terrible posture, didn’t do her any favours.
The stuffing of the cheese and then ramming burgers in their mahoosive gobs, answers why Mad Mick has no table manners.
Why does she think it’s acceptable to overfill her mouth and then talk! I can’t believe the huns love it 🙄

• Sick

Borntorun

VIP Member
Who on Earth has an entire cupboard just for pasta. Also if all the kids are at home, they’re a family of 7. Surely pasta for 7 people just means they use an entire jar for one meal. This is ridiculous

abccc_

Chatty Member
It’s mid May - would she really only just be ‘signing off’ this summers collection now?! Surely that would’ve happened months ago, ya know, for the clothing to actually be made and ready in time for summer… 🙄

• Haha

lorri b111

Chatty Member
The REAL stacey yesterday without the filters!!
Oh dear god she’s even uglier than I thought no wonder she uses filters all the time 😂she will be raging with those pictures 😂

So 1045 and hinch appears! It’s a school night so why the fuck is she going visiting at that time and more so when they’ve both got young kids 🙄

• Sad

Tui

VIP Member
That coat collar is absolutely disgusting. You’re a mother to a baby Stacey just give it a scrub with a baby wipe for fuck sake

• Sad