Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I forgot to turn my sound off and listen to her shittu voice. duck off with your shaking your ass, you had no intention of keeping it private, you only filmed for the sheep 🤦🏻‍♀️
That video on her stories where she’s in the bath talking about painting the stairs.. good GOD that voice is so fake and irritating. I would love to see what she’s like when the cameras off.

Stace, you could’ve ‘saved some dignity’ by not staging the whole thing and by not posting it at all you attention seeing fucker?
Dirty Dave will be loving that video of her painting the hall 🤢

So either a set up or she has cameras randomly set up around the house

I know which I believe

BOTH

Reactions: 10
No still there try closing the app and open again
Oh its there now. Her voice is tolerable when shes just speaking normally. But surely she could have assumed thr angle was going to basically her arse? Doing this long enough now stace😂

Reactions: 5
As she worked her way down the stairs all I could think of was:

Full moon 🌕
Half moon 🌗
Total eclipse! 🌑😳

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry. Newbie here. What is this annexe of which you speak and why do the older ones sleep in it?
Its a building quite far away from the main house and her older sons sleep in it due to lack of room in the main house people are shocked by this given their ages

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is one sad bastard posting that video of her on the stairs. Get a life you bleeping desperado 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So in that latest video she’s left Leighton, mad Mike and roess alone whilst she’s in the bath 🤦‍♀️ You can see Roess crib move because of mad Mike

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
God did anyone else notice the bassinet roooossiiieeee poooosssyyyy is too big for moving where Rex is pushing against it while kicking Leighton. How nobody other then potentially Rex and his mystery surgery has been injured is beyond me

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Glad that video was in black and white 💀 Christ no one wants to see that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, Rose getting bashed around in that crib sent my stomach into a knot

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So the tweeting video of her painting I would imagine she put on only fans 😂😂 zach is defo on the missing list? Wonder if he’s moved in with his dad? Would be brilliant if he had 😂😂

She looks like she's way too big for that crib now 😱
In was thinking she should be in her cot by now?

Reactions: 8
She has the tick tock leggings on to enhance your arse - she knew what she was doing. Rose is sitting in the bassinet while the other two wrestle on the bed - and Stacey you're not there - your feet away in a bath - there no way you're catching any of their falls

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has the tick tock leggings on to enhance your arse - she knew what she was doing. Rose is sitting in the bassinet while the other two wrestle on the bed - and Stacey you're not there - your feet away in a bath - there no way you're catching any of their falls
I haven’t watched but is she in the bath while they’re all in there? Is it normal to be scrubbing your muff out in front of your kids?
She takes after dirty Dave clearly, bloody weirdos the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I haven’t watched but is she in the bath while they’re all in there? Is it normal to be scrubbing your muff out in front of your kids?
She takes after dirty Dave clearly, bloody weirdos the lot of them.
To be fair I don’t think she scrubs her flaps. She just sit in there with a load of leaves and petals and claims to be clean

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.