Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many other “Celebs” entertained the cheese board, but those two desperate fuckers were straight in there! They are intolerable. Joe dips his bleeping finger in the Brie & she puts half eaten cheese back. Get to duck!!! Said it before, will say it again. Absolute chav!! Joe’s only hanging around for the money / likes.

Reactions: 24
I have no words… actually that’s a lie, I do, scabby, chavvy, greedy minger, that do ya?! 🤭😆

CBF80472-7F3D-4972-9CAE-BB3C8EF20755.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
is the award ceremony in the afternoon and then everyone home for cocoa and early “off to bedfordshire” or has she left early??? in a sulk?? to read the sheeps heartwarming “it should have been me” messages

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a bit odd she was there as that utter drivel sort your life out was nominated but wasn’t ever with any of the other people from the show. I looked at that dilly’s Insta as she is the only one who I can remember and pics of her with the others but not stace burger face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How comes the other presenters of SYLO all seem to have been at the BAFTAs together but no solomon in sight of them??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of them has put pics up with her in… and Joe.
It looks like they were still there an hour ago too… so she’s definitely left they party early!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So earlier on SHE was nominated…. But now she says WE didn’t win 😂
I bet if they had won, she would have said that SHE won it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can't keep up with this thread but "if it doesn't move paint it beige" from the recap has killed me 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.