Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini eggs are a bad choking hazard , I genuinely know of a child who died eating one but obviously like others said its for "the gram" ( I have to put it in quotes calling it "the gram" makes me cringe 😖)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That snack station 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who was it feeding 2 big laddies and a toddler 😂😂🤣.. I’ll tell the jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she’s arranging the new “snack station” is that her finished kitchen? Or the annexe? Confused by the white surfaces and white tiles 🤔

Reactions: 9
If you wanted the kids to go to bed early you wouldn’t give them a load of sugary snacks
Also if Rex was in bed like he should be at his age she wouldn’t need to crush the mini eggs up !
I think it nice for the older children if the little ones are put to bed earlier then at least they get some quality time !
None of it ever makes sense I think because it’s all made up 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If you wanted the kids to go to bed early you wouldn’t give them a load of sugary snacks
Also if Rex was in bed like he should be at his age she wouldn’t need to crush the mini eggs up !
I think it nice for the older children if the little ones are put to bed earlier then at least they get some quality time !
None of it ever makes sense I think because it’s all made up 🤷‍♀️
The last line sums everything up really

Reactions: 16
Erghh her voice really irritates me now, I cant listen to her stories anymore she's so fake! That can't be a normal voice! The annoying laugh too 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Erghh her voice really irritates me now, I cant listen to her stories anymore she's so fake! That can't be a normal voice! The annoying laugh too 🥴
I have to turn the volume to mute. I’d like to close my eyes as well but I guess that defeats the object 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First Roess, now Teddy, anyone else want to jump on the coffee table whilst we’re at it?! 🤷‍♀️

Looking at my coffee table now I’ve got some books, magazines and a pile of coasters on it. I’m now thinking I wasted a fortune buying the chair that came alongside my settee; if I cleared all that stuff off the table any guests who came that didn’t fit on the sofa could just perch on there, I’d be quids in! 😉

Good old Stacey eh? Providing life hacks for us all. I mean where else would you go for gems like the coffee table seating trick or if you’re struggling to get your toddler to eat their mini eggs before bed just crush them up! Genius… oh wait…🤔😳

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you want ur kids to go to bed just send them to bed, why the need to bribe them.

Reactions: 17
I hope she’s going to get some stickers off her sister for her soap dispensers, otherwise she’ll not know what’s in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t we all give our children sugar to get them to bed nice and early 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow Stacey in April when most people are gonna be worrying about how to feed their family and how the duck they are gonna afford their energy bills you are showing of the pool and boasting it will be up and ruining in the first month of the worst downfall in the cost of living crisis since the 70’s. oh to be that bleeping clueless 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The pool is obviously going to be finished soon or already is and she’s drip feeding the huns with oh “”I can’t believe this is happening to little old me 😭😭””

Crying because leighton said something and then posting that everyone is messaging her saying how she derserves it etc 🙄🙄

Classic Solomon and Hinch talk !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I hope she’s going to get some stickers off her sister for her soap dispensers, otherwise she’ll not know what’s in them!
Does she actually know what soap is for? Like washing and keeping clean, but as she wears the same outfit in day and then in bed, I think washing and keeping clean might be a bit of a reach?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That dress is bleeping hideous, like her.
Looks like one of those vile summer dresses schools make the kids wear 🤮
She looks utterly demented.
She absolutely told L to ask “how did this even happen?”
Well, your mum is a lying con bleep, that’s how dear boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dress is bleeping hideous, like her.
Looks like one of those vile summer dresses schools make the kids wear 🤮
She looks utterly demented.
She absolutely told L to ask “how did this even happen?”
Well, your mum is a lying con bleep, that’s how dear boy.
She hasn't had one decent design in any of her ITS ranges. Seriously it's all vile to me. I hate the patterns and cheap elastic everywhere

Reactions: 17
Rose in a full jumper, vest and fluffy uggs (if it's not a pre taken photo) and stacey in a summer dress 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mini eggs are a bad choking hazard , I genuinely know of a child who died eating one but obviously like others said its for "the gram" ( I have to put it in quotes calling it "the gram" makes me cringe 😖)
I think I need a lie down,im going to praise our stayceeèe for thinking of her childs safety and chopping up the mini eggs 🤭🤭 that really must be the 1st time shes done something with child safety in mind, unless she just chops them up anyways cus her horse teeth cant bite them 😁😁🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.