Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like ole skanky payed a visit to her best mate hinch, the messy hair...... the teeth...(even noted by hinch herself) !!!
Now I think that’s a bit far, I mean a joke’s a joke and all but that’s got to the stage it’s really quite offensive! Do you honestly think it’s fair to say things like that? Well, do you?! I mean how would you like to be compared to such a smelly, filthy, dirty animal eh? 🤷‍♀️

Poor Raymond, yes he may have nabbed a few carrots however you’ve come on a bit strong! That’s bordering on animal cruelty right there that is, I mean, he’s just a little alpaca, there’s nothing so bad he could do to warrant him being compared to Stacey! 😉😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Now I think that’s a bit far, I mean a joke’s a joke and all but that’s got to the stage it’s really quite offensive! Do you honestly think it’s fair to say things like that? Well, do you?! I mean how would you like to be compared to such a smelly, filthy, dirty animal eh? 🤷‍♀️

Poor Raymond, yes he may have nabbed a few carrots however you’ve come on a bit strong! That’s bordering on animal cruelty right there that is, I mean, he’s just a little alpaca, there’s nothing so bad he could do to warrant him being compared to Stacey! 😉😆😆😆
Haha, I was gonna say poor Raymond being compared to that skank, bet he smells better than her too

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It's Roy you have to look out for he's evil!, 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wanging on about feeding. Sorry but it just isn’t a full time job come that age. Supply should be stabilised and feeds relatively quick (although I know some babies love leisurely feeds but they are not feeding like newborns)
Isn’t rose nearly 6 months old? She was born shortly before Halloween. Can’t pretend she’s a little newborn anymore when she’s smearing spag Bol all over her face like her big brother

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wanging on about feeding. Sorry but it just isn’t a full time job come that age. Supply should be stabilised and feeds relatively quick (although I know some babies love leisurely feeds but they are not feeding like newborns)
Isn’t rose nearly 6 months old? She was born shortly before Halloween. Can’t pretend she’s a little newborn anymore when she’s smearing spag Bol all over her face like her big brother
Na she wilk still be sticking her on her saggy boobs when shes 18 !! She wont leave her with anyone when she off "working" so she will keep up the breast feeding for years !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit ahead of yourself with your pre records there stace, it’s only Friday!!

907E4DC1-BEBE-44CF-B81E-F258472C528A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I find it soooooooo infuriating when she assumes that the smiles of her child will help people escape from what's going on in the world right now!!!! She hasn't a bleeping clue what people are going through right now, and to assume that seeing her bleeping offspring smiling will help people to escape these issues is delusional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Bet if she had a proper job she wouldn’t be thinking it’s Saturday

Reactions: 21
What has she got on that poor child's head?! Is it not bad enough she's in that room with those dust covered flowers (which must be looking even worse by now).

At least I suppose she's not got the puppy lying on top of her or within scratching distance, so that's an improvement!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.