Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched her thread for ages and it's been peaceful not having the knob in my life but had to come here when I see her doing stories about rising bill prices whilst the builders are outside sorting her SWIMMING POOL. It's just laughable.

Ok she could mention that people are having a hard time and here is some advice if you want to cut costs but to insinuate that she's going to struggle is what makes her so fake and insincere

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yeah but if she said "here's some advice" people would accuse her of being patronising and braggy that she doesn't have to worry about affording energy bills.

Reactions: 3
On reflection Stacey thought that sharing her fears about the impending energy price rise might have been slightly more effective should she not have posted it immediately after she’d showed herself taking mugs of tea to the builders working on her swimming pool… 🤦‍♀️😖😳
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hinch is just plain stupid. This one is or thinks she is more clever however I find her more infuriating. Every single thing is pre planned. What a childhood those kids / pickles??? Are getting with a phone shoved in their face. .. can’t be arsed anymore tbh

Reactions: 12
Seems sunny where she is but sleeting where hinch is only half hour away, though sleet was all over county

Reactions: 2
Apologise if this has been said but just read that Stacey and Joe are in talks about a reality show with Pickle Cottage 🤔😂
Hmmm I cant see them doing that, she wouldnt get away with her fake lies if she was being filmed, and how would they explain kids in the annex?? We'd also see the house keeper and nanny and that she genuinly does nothing in her own house unless it's making cheep tatt or destroying the child toys to stick on walls!!! 😔

When she's on LW why does she always dress as if she's auditioning for Only Fans, with her tops always pulled right down over shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Stacey thank you so much
That makes me feel so much better, knowing a millionaire with a swimming pool is concerned about the rising costs of energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Stacey thank you so much
That makes me feel so much better, knowing a millionaire with a swimming pool is concerned about the rising costs of energy.

View attachment 1163017
View attachment 1163018
View attachment 1163019
She probably is concerned about the rising costs tbh... The energy companies won't be gifting her anything, won't be paying her to #ad for them... The rich stay rich by not spending their money. She doesn't have a way to stop this price rise.
I'm not suggesting she is going to be choosing between heating or eating, but she's probably pissed off she's going to be paying 50% more in energy bills.

Reactions: 11
Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but did she say her energy company said it’s cheaper to use before 6am or after 6pm, so why is she doing her wash during the day then? Peak hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but did she say her energy company said it’s cheaper to use before 6am or after 6pm, so why is she doing her wash during the day then? Peak hours?
Come on she didn't use her tumble dryer for her already dry towels lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s pretty amazing how she was able to get through to her energy company for this chat too. So many people have been struggling today to contact them on the phone and online to give in meter readings, yet the peoples princess that is Stacey was able to get through and find out all this 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s pretty amazing how she was able to get through to her energy company for this chat too. So many people have been struggling today to contact them on the phone and online to give in meter readings, yet the peoples princess that is Stacey was able to get through and find out all this 🙄
Yes she new exactly what a economy7 Meter was like and just made it up to be 'normal' same as pretending she couldn't afford vets bills but got another dog!

• Heart
She said she’s only just found out about her bafta yet dilly tagged her in a post about it yesterday. Has she only just uploaded the prerecord?
Will she go to the BAFTAs? Or will she forget like the ntas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Stacey you are SO right! Thank you SO much for those energy saving tips! How did I not think about getting up in the middle of the night or before sunrise to put on a wash.. ?! Oh wait I know… because I have an actual job 40 hours per week, four kids like yourself and the bills aren’t paid by #ADs, #Gifted #Collabs.
Oh well. Appreciate the advice Stace. Enjoy your new swimming pool bubs!!!

In the words of Jim Royal; relatable my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Seeing her post about energy prices is so infuriating. As if she even has to worry about that. But she needs to stay ‘relatable’ I guess.
So relatable 😡

So desperate to remain relevant she's making herself out to be some sort of energy conscious person. Whilst she's got the people round doing her swimming pool. duck off Stacey.
Her energy bill is probably higher than my whole streets 😡

She said she’s only just found out about her bafta yet dilly tagged her in a post about it yesterday. Has she only just uploaded the prerecord?
Will she go to the BAFTAs? Or will she forget like the ntas.
Oh dear god wrf is she getting a bafta for 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.