Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hurts my head every time I think about it. I can't imagine being so tight that I wouldn't pay for someone to put proper heating, curtains and blinds and new windows into my newly bought mansion.
The 2 older boys must be freezing in that out building they have to sleep in.
When I saw the light coming through the gap in the door from the outside into Zachs side of the bedroom I knew she can’t be right in the head & I bet she wouldn’t manage a night out there herself in winter. I’d say they love going to their dads houses for a bit of heat. That annexe was never designed for proper living space, the walls are shed like & probably not even insulated.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Firstly - is it just me that feels really uncomfortable with things being repurposed?! I know it sounds strange, but I honestly couldn’t use shower gel from an old perfume bottle. It gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. The whole process seems so unsterile. It’s not for me at all.

secondly - every time she does an appearance on tv and rose is seen/heard, I don’t think it gives the impression she thinks it does.
it doesn’t say ‘working mum, doing it all’ it says ‘unprofessional woman not giving her job her full attention as she cannot find suitable childcare’
It doesn’t do the men vs women in the workplace any good.
Especially seeing as Joe could easily have taken her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How does Stacey define as small business? That "cot" (oversized basket) was made by a company with over 21k followers? Love to know her parameters for a small business!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
New Thread suggestion

tattlers are super spies, always catching Stacey out with her ridiculous lies

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we knock her for splashing the cash, apart from getting the freebies, when so many are struggling, but I find it even more patronising watching her apparently cutting down on using the tumble dryer and using things off peak! We know you’re a millionaire Stacey so please pack it in, we know you’re not struggling! But go and buy some curtains and blankets for the baby you tightarse!

Reactions: 38
When will that women ever learn,she maybe in the same room as roess,but shes tofar away and has a phone in her hand,all that baby needs to do it one roll and BANG shes on the floor with potentially a serious head injury !!!! She has shown roess rolling and now starting to sit up !!! IT IS NOT SAFE YOU STUPID WONAN!!! 😡😡😡
That basket cot from " a small company" needs gone too, no longer safe for a baby who is rolling and sitting up !!!😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Seeing her post about energy prices is so infuriating. As if she even has to worry about that. But she needs to stay ‘relatable’ I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Wow she must need a lie down now 😥
She’s washed 3 PLATES 😳
Pulled some washing which actually looked dry out of the machine
Got Mandy to hang it up no doubt and put two items of clothing away 😂
Oh and she’s worrying about tumble drying when’s she’s going to be running a swimming pool 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Seeing her post about energy prices is so infuriating. As if she even has to worry about that. But she needs to stay ‘relatable’ I guess.
She might as well go ‘see I’m just like you paupers too!’ as she only uses her washing machine on off peak hours, doesn’t use her tumble dryer, is getting her pool re-lined and tiled ready for use this summer and has just shown off her new 16k Aga; see, she’s just like the rest of us. 😳

Actually I was just saying to my other half we really needed to get the pool sorted; I think the little one put a puncture in it last summer! 😉

Actually my bad, she did say that she’d sent her old Aga off to be repurposed. I’m guessing that meant the trade in scheme which actually gave her just over a grand or so off a new one so that’s only 15k or so on the Aga, much more relatable that! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
So desperate to remain relevant she's making herself out to be some sort of energy conscious person. Whilst she's got the people round doing her swimming pool. duck off Stacey.

• Sad
With this sort of thing influencers can’t win. People complain Hinch hasn’t mentioned it and is flaunting her wealth while people are worried about bills going up. SS mentions it and people also complain that she isn’t actually living with it as a problem. It’s a no win situation really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First she's taking tea out to the builders who are doing her pool and next she is worrying about energy prices. Will the pool not be connected to some sort of electrics for cleaning etc? Also water to fill it etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With this sort of thing influencers can’t win. People complain Hinch hasn’t mentioned it and is flaunting her wealth while people are worried about bills going up. SS mentions it and people also complain that she isn’t actually living with it as a problem. It’s a no win situation really.
It's not no win. It's the hypocrisy that people have an issue with, Stacey is poor mouthing about keeping her bills down and she just bought a 16k aga.

Reactions: 30
Thing is it’s not like she does much washing anyway, they live in the same clothes week in week out.
ive done a few loads today to make the most of the lower price before tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will perk up again and I can get it out on the line, as I don’t have a utility room with space for an airer full of clothes. They are squeezed in wherever we can fit them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.