Stacey Solomon #61 Bake Off filming done, still not washed her hair, insists on taking Roess everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the crib/laundry basket. Its a long time since I used one but isn't there a safety regulation regarding the width of space between the bars. It looks like Roses head could fit through those bars 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She said its the first snow at pickle cottage but didn't it snow earlier this year? I have definitely had snow earlier this year?

Reactions: 12
Re the crib/laundry basket. Its a long time since I used one but isn't there a safety regulation regarding the width of space between the bars. It looks like Roses head could fit through those bars 😱
It was from Sweden or at least another country so will probably have different regulations

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You know what, I’ve been a lurker for a long time.
I used to love her, be a sucker for her stories…

Then she left Mitzy at her old house and proceeded to steal the neighbours cat at her new place and give her a name and feed her (who does that ?!?!) - Strike 1

Then the whole puppy fiasco, how fake she was asking for advice then magically had a “rescue” 24 hours later - Strike 2

Aaaaaand she’s out…. Imagine posting all the expensive things (aga, new kitchen, pool) all in a couple of days before telling people how to save money on their energy acting like she understands.

Also it sounds like she has a complicated 2,3 or even 4 rate off peak meter, which explaining to people who don’t understand is hard enough as it is, but Stacey giving people false hope that they might have one like that and can save money is just plain stupid as they are quite rare! Also please don’t call your energy supplier to ask you’ll be waiting hours because of the price rises

God she just irks me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You know what, I’ve been a lurker for a long time.
I used to love her, be a sucker for her stories…

Then she left Mitzy at her old house and proceeded to steal the neighbours cat at her new place and give her a name and feed her (who does that ?!?!) - Strike 1

Then the whole puppy fiasco, how fake she was asking for advice then magically had a “rescue” 24 hours later - Strike 2

Aaaaaand she’s out…. Imagine posting all the expensive things (aga, new kitchen, pool) all in a couple of days before telling people how to save money on their energy acting like she understands.

Also it sounds like she has a complicated 2,3 or even 4 rate off peak meter, which explaining to people who don’t understand is hard enough as it is, but Stacey giving people false hope that they might have one like that and can save money is just plain stupid as they are quite rare! Also please don’t call your energy supplier to ask you’ll be waiting hours because of the price rises

God she just irks me!
Welcome, there is a few on here who used to like her I did lol but now I can't stand how false she is! She doesn't love all the followers she just sucks people in! It seems her latest post will have got a lot of people oh here guys look I have a pool, oh I need to save some money on my energy ergh Stacey you're a stupid insensitive cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She said its the first snow at pickle cottage but didn't it snow earlier this year? I have definitely had snow earlier this year?
I'm pretty sure this isn't the 1st snowfall at picke cottage ,😆😆
Did she actually wash her hair??? Wowwww 😲😲
Still needs to get the colour done tho, them roots are just vile ☹ shes such an embarrassment!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Swimming pool
Refurb this
Renovate that
Still can’t manage to get her bloody roots done. She’s such a scruff!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Stacey’s been quiet again today. Bless her, she’ll be like the rest of us worried to death about how we’re going to afford to live since the energy prices pretty much doubled overnight. 😖

Well it’ll be that or knowing her she’ll be out in her new helicopter checking that it can land alright on the helipad she’s had constructed in the grounds of Pickle Cottage, such things are a worry they really are… 🤔😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Get the toddler out of the crib, Stace!!!! 1) he’s far too heavy for it 2) he’s far too rough with ROESS and 3) he could so easily stand and fall back sending both your children either on to the floor or through the window pane. Yes you’re there, but why risk it.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Get the toddler out of the crib, Stace!!!! 1) he’s far too heavy for it 2) he’s far too rough with ROESS and 3) he could so easily stand and fall back sending both your children either on to the floor or through the window pane. Yes you’re there, but why risk it.
Came here to say the same after seeing that insta story.

I'm convinced she puts the slow-mo effect on the videos of Rex & Roess because if it was at normal speeds you'd see how rough he is. Even though it's slowed right down, you can see the crib shifting towards the bed as he moves and Rex pulling Roess about.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
That kid Roess head is wobbling about….. get the boy out and stop filming for the gram you daft witch

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Good god, what is she doing to that dog?
Rubbing her hands all over his mouth 🤢
I would bet everything I have she didn’t wash her hands after that.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So Mick had a bathroom, she’s got that shity mermaid crap or whatever it is, what about the older kids in the annexe? Have they not got a new bathroom or have I missed that?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The mermaid bathroom is ugly. The sheep are all ‘it’s stunning’ 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Mick had a bathroom, she’s got that shity mermaid crap or whatever it is, what about the older kids in the annexe? Have they not got a new bathroom or have I missed that?
Probably expected to wash in the pool once it’s completed!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.