Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I find it soooooooo infuriating when she assumes that the smiles of her child will help people escape from what's going on in the world right now!!!! She hasn't a bleeping clue what people are going through right now, and to assume that seeing her bleeping offspring smiling will help people to escape these issues is delusional.

You are so right!!! I can’t stand kids or babies lmao definitely does not cheer me up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You are so right!!! I can’t stand kids or babies lmao definitely does not cheer me up
But this is Rosey Posey, Stacey Solomon’s child so surely she’s different? She must cheer you up, I mean look at her, she’s all in pink, with a dress that matches the wallpaper and that, er, thing, on her head and everything. 😳

If you’re reading Stacey the answer is no, her little smiles do not help me escape the atrocities of the world for a moment. As she’s your child I’m sure she makes you very happy and you can escape away but, the sheep aside, I wouldn’t be assuming her smiling has that effect on the rest of the world so it’s probably best not to ask as you might not like the response you get! 🤦‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg wtf do her and her bestie think that their children and animals faces will make us feel better about people dying and living in horror?? How arrogant, vain, tone deaf. Little gives me the rage more than this atm. Possibly some of the stupidest posts I’ve ever seen. They’ve truly lost it. Just FO 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Must have been the nanny who made sure the boys were up,washed,fed, dressed and brought to school..what a clown.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
But this is Rosey Posey, Stacey Solomon’s child so surely she’s different? She must cheer you up, I mean look at her, she’s all in pink, with a dress that matches the wallpaper and that, er, thing, on her head and everything. 😳

If you’re reading Stacey the answer is no, her little smiles do not help me escape the atrocities of the world for a moment. As she’s your child I’m sure she makes you very happy and you can escape away but, the sheep aside, I wouldn’t be assuming her smiling has that effect on the rest of the world so it’s probably best not to ask as you might not like the response you get! 🤦‍♀️😬
Ok you said it better than me! 😂 that’s what I was trying to say but the rage overcame me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, I find it soooooooo infuriating when she assumes that the smiles of her child will help people escape from what's going on in the world right now!!!! She hasn't a bleeping clue what people are going through right now, and to assume that seeing her bleeping offspring smiling will help people to escape these issues is delusional.
Mate even my own children don’t make me smile enough to forget what’s going on in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Omg wtf do her and her bestie think that their children and animals faces will make us feel better about people dying and living in horror?? How arrogant, vain, tone deaf. Little gives me the rage more than this atm. Possibly some of the stupidest posts I’ve ever seen. They’ve truly lost it. Just FO 😡😡
Casue all the sheep tell them they light up their life etc bleeping pathetic a child I don't know doesn't make me smile happy etc!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
People that think their kids are beautiful to strangers are just freaks,I dont find other peoples kids beautiful and adorable and definately not the Swalomon crotch fruits so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why the heck would roess‘s smile help me escape from the fact that the Russians are bombing hospitals schools and care homes I couldn’t give a tit about your kids stacey

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The egos of these so called celebs is that great that they think a video or picture of THEIR child will make our day, cheer us up or make us smile.....we have our own children for that or children of close friends and relatives if we don't have our own. Rose (although lovely) doesn't make my day. She is your child Stacey. Oogle her as much as you need but don't presume she is going to cheer complete strangers up

Reactions: 19
Why do these Insta people think that getting the day of the week "wrong" is funny or a personality trait? It's not funny, we all know it's staged. Get over yourself Stacey, the real working people of the world know it's Friday because we have to get off our backsides and go to work!

Dont come at me - I'm not a fan of Stacey's by any way shape or form, but calling innocent kids ugly just feels wrong. Yeah you can think it, but is there any need to say it publicly?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Why do these Insta people think that getting the day of the week "wrong" is funny or a personality trait? It's not funny, we all know it's staged. Get over yourself Stacey, the real working people of the world know it's Friday because we have to get off our backsides and go to work!

Dont come at me - I'm not a fan of Stacey's by any way shape or form, but calling innocent kids ugly just feels wrong. Yeah you can think it, but is there any need to say it publicly?
Who said they were ugly?

Reactions: 5
That ridiculous bow headband is just the height of chavviness.
Apart from that I bet it’s uncomfortable and headache inducing.
Also dangerous, strangulation hazard.
Agree with everyone else, seeing the results of her and Joe bleeping will never cheer me up or make me smile.

• Haha
Hate to admit it but I love that bedroom but no curtains or blinds up at the windows. 🤔 Couldn’t be doing with that. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.