Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a lot of people keep feeling the need to write a compliment along with how they really feel, honestly don’t feel worried if you don’t want to write her a compliment we’re not savages in this thread 😂😂
Compliments can go on the rave thread.. sick of all the brown nosers on here 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m honestly confused by all the ‘brilliant mum’ comments.
How do we know that? I’m not saying for a second that she’s a tit mum, I wouldn’t know as I’ve never been in the presence of her and her kids.
But to state that she’s a brilliant mum because she gives her kids fruit snacks and uploads herself interacting with them is bizarre. I don’t post myself snuggling with my children, or playing with them constantly, or the fact that they always get at least their 5 a day, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Just like the fact she does upload all of that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t snap at them, shout at them, ignore them when it can’t be used for content. I just think to praise someone’s mothering based on social media uploads is bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m honestly confused by all the ‘brilliant mum’ comments.
How do we know that? I’m not saying for a second that she’s a tit mum, I wouldn’t know as I’ve never been in the presence of her and her kids.
But to state that she’s a brilliant mum because she gives her kids fruit snacks and uploads herself interacting with them is bizarre. I don’t post myself snuggling with my children, or playing with them constantly, or the fact that they always get at least their 5 a day, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Just like the fact she does upload all of that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t snap at them, shout at them, ignore them when it can’t be used for content. I just think to praise someone’s mothering based on social media uploads is bizarre.
Exactly. Isn't she just being a parent? It's just most people don't feel the need to use our kids as our entire social media content. She's always compared to hinch but she over shares rex just as much, they both sell their kids privacy for a few gifted items and ads!

I don't find her relatable for not washing, most of us manage it. She's lucky he still naps and she could bath then but she'd rather spray paint stuff and say she hasn't had time. I think she thinks it make her sound normal but it's just laziness. It's like she's made herself into a caricature of this eccentric, winging it mum when she already had kids anyway.

Reactions: 8
Anyone can be a brilliant mum for social media. I don’t get how people can say she’s brilliant but Mrs hinch is terrible and can’t cope. I see them doing the same thing doesn’t mean their brilliant or their shite.. but if people are going to say everything’s staged then the parenting could be to couldnt it?

I don’t get how making fruit shapes makes you a brilliant parent either, we never see her cook a proper meal unless it’s for joe so

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly. Isn't she just being a parent? It's just most people don't feel the need to use our kids as our entire social media content. She's always compared to hinch but she over shares rex just as much, they both sell their kids privacy for a few gifted items and ads!

I don't find her relatable for not washing, most of us manage it. She's lucky he still naps and she could bath then but she'd rather spray paint stuff and say she hasn't had time. I think she thinks it make her sound normal but it's just laziness. It's like she's made herself into a caricature of this eccentric, winging it mum when she already had kids anyway.
Yes spot on!

Reactions: 4
Fruit/veg shapes are a waste of food and a waste of time. Being a great parent is more than just constantly hugging your kids or making a snack look like a bird - it’s about nurturing them, teaching them to be good and kind people. Blows my mind when you see all the comments on IG ‘you’re such a good mum’. Because some cucumber was cut into star shapes?! FML

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes so so fake... it's the whole.. I love you all

Not you really don't.. it's strange behaviour
Agree! Hate it when she keeps gushing all this 'love you all' shite!
How can you possibly love people you don't even know. FAKE!

Also the 'l love him/them too much' how can you love your children 'too much'

Reactions: 8
My view on people calling her a brilliant mum is that in the social media world she is.. all the others seem to do is moan about being mothers. So In no way am I a Stacey fan or whatever, it is nice she doesn’t moan about spending time with her children which appears to be the cool thing to do.

Reactions: 3
My view on people calling her a brilliant mum is that in the social media world she is.. all the others seem to do is moan about being mothers. So In no way am I a Stacey fan or whatever, it is nice she doesn’t moan about spending time with her children which appears to be the cool thing to do.
She shares them with their dad so she Proberly knows she’d get tit for saying their doing her head in although last week she did say she can’t wait for them to go back to school 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Apart when her crown slipped and she screamed WHAT at her kid when she was in the bathroom

And yep weve all done that.. just saying her crown slipped

Reactions: 5
Shes so so fake... it's the whole.. I love you all

Not you really don't.. it's strange behaviour
I hate when people say this online. You don’t ‘love us all’, you don’t know us and you’re probably not even aware of the existence of most of us!

they all say it and it really irks me!

Reactions: 10
Of course you moan about them. They’re shits most of the time (heaven when they all marry and leave) moaning doesn’t mean you don’t love, cuddle, feed, wash, dress, play, talk, interact it just means they get on your tits now and then!

Reactions: 4
Anyone can be a brilliant mum for social media. I don’t get how people can say she’s brilliant but Mrs hinch is terrible and can’t cope. I see them doing the same thing doesn’t mean their brilliant or their shite.. but if people are going to say everything’s staged then the parenting could be to couldnt it?

I don’t get how making fruit shapes makes you a brilliant parent either, we never see her cook a proper meal unless it’s for joe so
I know, who has time to piss about with the food shapes and then in an animal bowl.

Reactions: 6
Instead of pissing around making stupid snacks give them an apple and use the time saved to have a shower 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.