Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pickle thing is getting beyond a joke too. It’s actually embarrassing
I know!! Both “Hoe” and “Pickle” are so played out and if I’m being honest, they weren’t even funny to begin with? I think she made Rex a photo album or something personalized with ‘Pickle’ instead of his real name engraved into it for his first birthday. Obnoxious.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My mam told me this story about Susan. It's to do with someone called Susan messaging her about Rex never wearing clothes just stupid palm tree onesies. So that print is now a Susan print
That's actually kind of funny

Reactions: 3
I loved Stacey for her realness but I have to unfollow after that soppy post. Her style is too influencer for me now, I’m not feeling it and she’s pretending to be someone else, morphing into Mrs Hinch. Influencer clones

Reactions: 11
I loved Stacey for her realness but I have to unfollow after that soppy post. Her style is too influencer for me now, I’m not feeling it and she’s pretending to be someone else, morphing into Mrs Hinch. Influencer clones
The accounts are too similar now, it's getting harder to tell them apart!

Stacey used to be naturally funny but I feel like she's forcing it now all the time, I can't watch her on gogglebox as it all feels too over acted.

Reactions: 13
The ridiculous passive aggresive 'Susan' remarks from her started when she said that someone had messaged her asking when she was gonna change her green leafy bedding!!
It was a fair point as, at the time, it was on her stories for a long time with no change. 🤢
She does seem to change it on a regular basis now!
She definitely has a massive problem with any slightest bit of criticism that's for sure as she constantly still can't let it go! Hence her regular 'Susan' remarks!
She's such a mean girl since she became besties with Hinch, I used to like her before that. She's always so desperate for attention now! Her gyrating with her stinky mop!! Gross 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
With the Susan thing, it wasn’t that someone called Susan had said they didn’t like her bedding. They said she had it on for ages so it hadn’t been washed. Susan had a point.
Ah yes that’s it, I was close enough. It was that leaf print bedding. Susan defo had a point

The ridiculous passive aggresive 'Susan' remarks from her started when she said that someone had messaged her asking when she was gonna change her green leafy bedding!!
It was a fair point as, at the time, it was on her stories for a long time with no change. 🤢
She does seem to change it on a regular basis now!
She definitely has a massive problem with any slightest bit of criticism that's for sure as she constantly still can't let it go! Hence her regular 'Susan' remarks!
She's such a mean girl since she became besties with Hinch, I used to like her before that. She's always so desperate for attention now! Her gyrating with her stinky mop!! Gross 🤢🤢🤢
I don’t believe at all that friendship is real, it’s a bad move on staceys part I think, hopefully when hunch falls off the face of the planet she’ll take scruffy with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Usually I use the same bedding for ages by washing it and sticking in the tumble drier and back on the bed in the same day so it would look like i havent changed it. Although I am not in the public eye and dont feel the need to film my bed making skills for my followers (family and friends 😆)

Reactions: 29
Usually I use the same bedding for ages by washing it and sticking in the tumble drier and back on the bed in the same day so it would look like i havent changed it. Although I am not in the public eye and dont feel the need to film my bed making skills for my followers (family and friends 😆)
I only use one set in my bedroom too. I wonder if people think I've never changed it 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find that’s always the way with anyone naturally funny, including “normal” every day people, if too many people tell them how funny they are, they end up forcing it and losing the natural humour.
Like my sister does really funny statuses and people tell her to do a blog but we both feel that would lead to really forced humour, she’d rather just be spontaneous.

oh the quote fell off but was in regards to her humour being try hard now

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind Sophie, she’s an absolute idiot too but I don’t know why people slag her parenting of either because he looks well fed, dressed & plays too..I also think her meals look relatively better but I don’t record my kids playing or take that much photos either, I think their totally different people though & I get why people like one and not the other
Agree, I much prefer Sophie & Ronnie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Say what you want about Stacey (this is tattle after all!) but I always think she comes across as really down to earth and an amazing mum to her children.
When you compare her to Grinch she’s a bloody saint. Never pushing sales or ‘swipe ups’
We had babies at a similar time and she made me feel like the way I was feeling was normal! She shows it how it is unlike Soph who you only ever see with either a filter or not at all, immaculate house! Not relatable at all
Rex always seems like such a happy boy so she must be doing something right!

Reactions: 28
You can’t fault her when it comes to parenting, she shows the boys so much attention and they are so happy together as a family.
However, she bloody annoys me with the over the top wet lettuce stuff, ‘you are enough’ posts every morning looking at her neighbours roses. It just comes across as fake and that she’s trying to prove a point

Reactions: 23
Say what you want about Stacey (this is tattle after all!) but I always think she comes across as really down to earth and an amazing mum to her children.
When you compare her to Grinch she’s a bloody saint. Never pushing sales or ‘swipe ups’
We had babies at a similar time and she made me feel like the way I was feeling was normal! She shows it how it is unlike Soph who you only ever see with either a filter or not at all, immaculate house! Not relatable at all
You rarely, if ever, see Stacey without a filter!

Reactions: 6
Stacey doesn’t need to she made her fame from going on xfactor, whereas Sophie’s ‘fame’ is reliant on swipe ups and adverts, clever either way tbh I’m sure if anyone could do what they’ve done they would. But Stacey lives with a filter on & she was very open about after birth but I think she talked shite about some of it and the other half of it was just disgusting who doesn’t wash for 4 weeks after birth?

Stacey doesn’t need to she made her fame from going on xfactor, whereas Sophie’s ‘fame’ is reliant on swipe ups and adverts, clever either way tbh I’m sure if anyone could do what they’ve done they would. But Stacey lives with a filter on & she was very open about after birth but I think she talked shite about some of it and the other half of it was just disgusting who doesn’t wash for 4 weeks after birth?
Yeah the 4 weeks after birth thing seems odd. I had a c section but I wasn’t even able to feel my legs yet before I was begging my midwife to let me have a shower. That 4 hour wait I had to wait between birth and a shower was unreal, never felt so horrible in my life😱

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.