Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the 4 weeks after birth thing seems odd. I had a c section but I wasn’t even able to feel my legs yet before I was begging my midwife to let me have a shower. That 4 hour wait I had to wait between birth and a shower was unreal, never felt so horrible in my life😱
I didn’t have a c section but the first thing I did after they finished stitches was get up and go for a shower and then I had one every 2 days at home was painful but it needed to be done!

on another note is Stacey vegetarian? Is that why rex doesn’t get an awful lot of meat? I’m confused why he has a side of berries with a berries main 😂 he’ll be half fruit by the time he’s 10😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t have a c section but the first thing I did after they finished stitches was get up and go for a shower and then I had one every 2 days at home was painful but it needed to be done!

on another note is Stacey vegetarian? Is that why rex doesn’t get an awful lot of meat? I’m confused why he has a side of berries with a berries main 😂 he’ll be half fruit by the time he’s 10😂
Honestly even though I was in a tit load of pain afterwords I felt like a whole new woman after I got out my surgery gear, showered and put some clean jammies on whilst the midwife gave me fresh bedding. I generally couldn’t imagine not showering for that long, like a wee sink wash or whatever just wouldn’t have cut it😭

They eat Sunday roasts and stuff so I don’t think she’s vegetarian. To be fair I reckon she chooses to show all the fruit and veg they eat to get some brownie points, like that can’t be all they eat surely?! As much as my son loves fruit, he just would not be full up if that’s all he was fed

Reactions: 5
Stacey doesn’t need to she made her fame from going on xfactor, whereas Sophie’s ‘fame’ is reliant on swipe ups and adverts, clever either way tbh I’m sure if anyone could do what they’ve done they would. But Stacey lives with a filter on & she was very open about after birth but I think she talked shite about some of it and the other half of it was just disgusting who doesn’t wash for 4 weeks after birth?
Surely she didn’t mean she literally didn’t wash? Was that not more of a “I don’t even have time to shower!” comment that we all make when talking about the newborn phase.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching her on Gogglebox and the way she eats make me feel ill. She always seems a bit dirty

Reactions: 7
Say what you want about Stacey (this is tattle after all!) but I always think she comes across as really down to earth and an amazing mum to her children.
When you compare her to Grinch she’s a bloody saint. Never pushing sales or ‘swipe ups’
We had babies at a similar time and she made me feel like the way I was feeling was normal! She shows it how it is unlike Soph who you only ever see with either a filter or not at all, immaculate house! Not relatable at all
Rex always seems like such a happy boy so she must be doing something right!
I agree that she is great with her kids. However, an amazing Mum does not plaster her child all over social media for thousands of strangers to see when he is too young to decide for himself if he wants his whole life to be shared.

Reactions: 19
I was wondering if she was going to keep saying fejka all the time but in fairness, it’s the perfect word for her

• Haha
Surely she didn’t mean she literally didn’t wash? Was that not more of a “I don’t even have time to shower!” comment that we all make when talking about the newborn phase.
She meant she didn't wash/bath/shower!! She's always saying she doesn't have time (can't be arsed), she leaves her hair for weeks without washing. Only today she was saying she needs to start to try and wash her face and remember to clean her teeth!! She's must smell rotten. She dirty gal!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
No she said she hadn’t washed In 4 weeks and she stunk she showed everyone how hairy her legs and arms were & the state of her eyebrows etc.. I just thought it was too much tbh I’m sure she didn’t leave the house for 8 weeks and was depressed but surely the midwife should of encouraged showering to prevent infection!

this was actually the time I started following her when she had rex and I was shocked.. it’s amazing what having a shower does when you’ve just had a baby even if you do have to force yourself

No she said she hadn’t washed In 4 weeks and she stunk she showed everyone how hairy her legs and arms were & the state of her eyebrows etc.. I just thought it was too much tbh I’m sure she didn’t leave the house for 8 weeks and was depressed but surely the midwife should of encouraged showering to prevent infection!

this was actually the time I started following her when she had rex and I was shocked.. it’s amazing what having a shower does when you’ve just had a baby even if you do have to force yourself
Oh my god.. that’s so shocking!! I had an emergency section, couldn’t walk at all. I begged the nurses to drag me into the shower as soon as I was allowed up. How did she not wash?!

She must have been really struggling, I wonder why no one intervened that’s terrible

Reactions: 5
Oh my god.. that’s so shocking!! I had an emergency section, couldn’t walk at all. I begged the nurses to drag me into the shower as soon as I was allowed up. How did she not wash?!

She must have been really struggling, I wonder why no one intervened that’s terrible
I had an emergency section on the Friday morning and didn't shower or brush my teeth till the Sunday. Think it's quite normal. I was traumatised and just wanted to be with my baby and partner.

I think she was majorly, but a year later she’s still expressing how unhygienic she is so I don’t think I feel sorry for her that much anymore, it seems to be just how she lives life. Showering was the first thing I did but when you have a vaginal birth there’s obviously a lot of blood that needs wiped down their , so it felt like heaven everytime I had a wash 😂 it was a bit of me time too!

I had an emergency section on the Friday morning and didn't shower or brush my teeth till the Sunday. Think it's quite normal. I was traumatised and just wanted to be with my baby and partner.
With a Vaginal birth they try make you shower as soon as you can stand up to prevent infection and get the blood and mucus away & any body fluids & to also obviously stop the wards from smelling, I can imagine with a c section it’s a lot more difficult no wonder you were traumatised I feel for anyone who’s had Traumatic surgery!! But I’m sure Stacey have birth vaginally

Reactions: 4
Hinch has written a memoir... a bleeping memoir 😫 I am creased at this, Stacey will be following in her footsteps I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she was majorly, but a year later she’s still expressing how unhygienic she is so I don’t think I feel sorry for her that much anymore, it seems to be just how she lives life. Showering was the first thing I did but when you have a vaginal birth there’s obviously a lot of blood that needs wiped down their , so it felt like heaven everytime I had a wash 😂 it was a bit of me time too!

With a Vaginal birth they try make you shower as soon as you can stand up to prevent infection and get the blood and mucus away & any body fluids & to also obviously stop the wards from smelling, I can imagine with a c section it’s a lot more difficult no wonder you were traumatised I feel for anyone who’s had Traumatic surgery!! But I’m sure Stacey have birth vaginally
Yeah they do, I had a vaginal birth but had an epidural so got a sponge bath until it wore off, was the best but worst thing

Reactions: 3
I don’t dislike Stacey but I’m utterly baffled by her outright pride at being unhygienic. It’s bizarre!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.