Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all like a nice bath bomb in our bath but seriously all that tit she puts in her bath!!! I’d literally feel like I needed to get in a clean bath of water after getting out of that to wash all the crap off 🤭
No wonder she calls it a thrush bath 😂

Reactions: 5
I know we all like a nice bath bomb in our bath but seriously all that tit she puts in her bath!!! I’d literally feel like I needed to get in a clean bath of water after getting out of that to wash all the crap off 🤭
Her baths seem like a right palaver, must take her an hour to run it & arse about getting all the stuff to put in it & around it!

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t let my baby sleep in the clothes he’s had on all day 😖

Her kids do seem really happy and Rex is so animated and pleasant. But...I still think she's like Hinch in that it's all about the 💷 I mean maybe she has been to Butlins? Or does advertising there pay for their exotic holidays?! She grates on my last nerve especially since her and Hinch became bbfs.. which I will never believe to be a real organic friendship! And her laugh is worse than finger nails down a blackboard! Oh and Stacey, leave Susan alone it's not her fault you're hygenically challenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since I’ve started watching Stacey and Sophie I’ve noticed that most of their stories are just copies of each other... is that normal?

Crying!!! Get a fecking grip!!!!

If she’s genuinely crying over that she needs to see a doctor, I’m being serious. I’m quite sensitive and I cry over a lot of stuff so I’m not trying to shame her but I’ve never cried over a plate of bloody fruit. Joe needs to intervene if she’s really crying over fruit.

Reactions: 11
Are we supposed to believe that these crazy elaborate snacks which won’t fill anyone and take ages to make are made my the same person who made the boys sandwiches and froze them as ‘she doesn’t have time’ to make fresh when she is homeschooling ??? Bullshit massive bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Are we supposed to believe that these crazy elaborate snacks which won’t fill anyone and take ages to make are made my the same person who made the boys sandwiches and froze them as ‘she doesn’t have time’ to make fresh when she is homeschooling ??? Bullshit massive bullshit 😂
What the hell? Have I missed this 😂 she froze their sandwiches when she's home all day anyway?

I completely forgot about the frozen sandwiches!!!

Yes, she supposedly made them for the week and froze them as she didn't have time to make them fresh on homeschooling days!!
Yet now she has the time to mess about making tit out of fruit!!

You're right it's all bullshit!! 🐮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
i genuinely don’t understand when she says she’s too busy.. busy doing what? She seems to be sat on her arse making weird craft majority of the day.. she made them oat breakfast things for rex for the week to didn’t she? ‘To save time’ I just don’t get it... yet she spends what must be ages making Daft fruit creations.. I wouldn’t want to eat any food of her that’s been touched that many times 🙄

I’m confused why she rarely puts a bib on rex too.. didn’t she buy this amazing thing that stuck to his high chair that was a bib the other week? Worn it once and never again.. always stains his clothes And puts him to bed covered in food , but only puts a bib on when he has yogurt for breakfast? Odd

Come on who messaged her to tell her her babies clothes are always dirty??

• Haha
I forgot about her freezing sandwiches. Absolute melt 🤪 Like I kind of get it if you’re off out to work 6am-6pm each day and want to get ahead for pack lunches etc......maybe......(but even then...make them the night before like a normal person eh?).
But this ’frozen-sandwich’ goofball is at home almost all day every bloody day (aside from the 1 day a fortnight on Loose Women, but even then she’s gone for 1 day every 2 weeks, is chauffeured there and back, and earns £3k an episode- but remember...she’s just like you), she just chooses to spend her time spraying stuff pink, making pillow sprays with Vodka and dancing in puddles. Ok hun 🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.