Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she thinks her kids are rabbits... 😂

& I hated hinch for a long time then slowly started to warm .. I think she’s fake but I enjoy her content more... I think it’s clever what she’s done even if it does boil people she’s a very clever woman! I wouldn’t mind making millions of cleaning 😂

Reactions: 5
That fake laugh after every word makes me want to throw my phone out the window. It’s not cute and endearing Stacey

Reactions: 12
Just researched: She has trademarked the phrases Tap To Tidy and My Little Pickle as she is bringing out a range of cleaning products (including wax melts, scourers cleaning fluids) and baby clothes.

Tap to tidy will be her cleaning range and My Little Pickle for her clothes.

Very clever. Will make her a fortune.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Are they really stick on nail? I know acrylics get like that and they need cleaned a lot but surely it’s a lot easier to clean on stick ons? Has stace been to get her nails done? (Prepare for her to show us her stocking her nails on next)

Reactions: 1
I've never posted on here before but it's just getting to me too much when I watch her stories now I need to vent

Does anyone else think its absolutely manky that she just let's Rex climb all over the dogs bed and nap in it!? If it was me I'd be like whhoopps no ya don't and scoop him out quick! All that dog fur and the smell 🤢 or is it just me 😂

Reactions: 18
I've never posted on here before but it's just getting to me too much when I watch her stories now I need to vent

Does anyone else think its absolutely manky that she just let's Rex climb all over the dogs bed and nap in it!? If it was me I'd be like whhoopps no ya don't and scoop him out quick! All that dog fur and the smell 🤢 or is it just me 😂
No it’s not just u it’s gross

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Definitely not just you, there were a few of us who commented recently when she posted pictures of him asleep in the dogs bed. Unsafe and very unhygienic 🤢
But she’s a filthy minger herself so she clearly has similar low standards for him too!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she made her bed today because it is identical to Hinches photo on sunday when she chopped the cushion. Yesterday Stacey hadn't done the chop but today its there
Screenshot_20200707-170434_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200707-170429_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She defo has trademarked it I mean WTF?! 🥴🥴
Doesn’t quite align with the ditsy, goofy image does it? Honestly.....she has a business strategy and I am very interested to see when she cashes in properly on her following. She will harvest a good income from her 3.4mill followers....I just haven’t figured out what her direction will be yet, maybe she hasn’t either....

Reactions: 6
Definitely not just you, there were a few of us who commented recently when she posted pictures of him asleep in the dogs bed. Unsafe and very unhygienic 🤢
But she’s a filthy minger herself so she clearly has similar low standards for him too!
Its absolutely filthy maybe one quick photo of him the first time he does it but she let's him do it all time. It knocks me sick

Reactions: 3
Just researched: She has trademarked the phrases Tap To Tidy and My Little Pickle as she is bringing out a range of cleaning products (including wax melts, scourers cleaning fluids) and baby clothes.

Ahh you got there before me. I knew it! She is savvy and she’s coyly built up her following over the last year in the full knowledge that she was going to harvest it for a huge income. Primark will be the retail partner I presume!

Reactions: 8
Isn't she like a lot of Essex lot though and makes her money off being ditzy and stupid, like Joey and GC when they are far from it? She's used hinch for the perfect customers too. Shes smarter than she makes out

Reactions: 8
What's with the filter on her fish and chips story? That pickle looks grey...

And the filters she uses are strange because you can never tell the colour of Rex's hair, maybe the filter that makes him look super blonde is to hide the fact he's ginger 😅

Some pictures he looks super blonde then the next day the different filter (or lack of) makes him look ginger (which I think is actually the correct colour but who knows)

im impressed! How did you manage to find this? I aspire to be this level of detective inspector 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She is really manky, I couldn’t let my kids sleep in a dog basket, glad she hasn’t got a cat cos Rex would be allowed to play in the litter tray knowing her! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.