Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nails again!!! While preparing food!!! Wash your bleeping hands!!!
She really is rank 🤢
Can't imagine the amount of bacteria there is under those nails. She changes a childs dirty nappies for God's sake!!

No way would someones nails look like that if she was doing the constant 20 second hand-wash that we're all advised to do!
Shes disgusting!! 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She really is rank 🤢
Can't imagine the amount of bacteria there is under those nails. She changes a childs dirty nappies for God's sake!!

No way would someones nails look like that if she was doing the constant 20 second hand-wash that we're all advised to do!
Shes disgusting!! 🤮🤮
My thoughts exactly definitely not bothering with the hand washing. Pandemic must be over in their house 🤷

Reactions: 3
I used to like Stacey but recently she has been driving me mad. I still have time to clean my self and am a single mother! She is disgusting and how that is 'relateable' I'll never know. She's now copying hinch with the pre recording, it proper bugs me that she has a favourite child, we see rex 24/7 and everyone never the other boys.. Fair enough I understand there old and might not want to be on SM but she doesn't even mention them.. Everything is rex's snack, red is asleep.

Reactions: 4
im impressed! How did you manage to find this? I aspire to be this level of detective inspector 🤣🤣
Apologies for the link to this rag of a paper, but it was in the papers in April. Maybe it was the announcement she was going to formally make but then said the timing was wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Literally just Google 'Stacey Soloman Tap to Tidy trademark' and up it pops!!
Believe it or not I didn’t even think to do that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing!, I assumed there was some high level searching and investigating going on!! Clearly I’ve spent far to long during lockdown watching crime dramas on Netflix 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Believe it or not I didn’t even think to do that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing!, I assumed there was some high level searching and investigating going on!! Clearly I’ve spent far to long during lockdown watching crime dramas on Netflix 🤣🤣🤣
I mean i could make sdomething uup if it makes you happy... 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice how on her running her bath stories it seemed like she was copying Mrs Hinch a little bit with the whole “oh I’m feeling really anxious/panicky for no reason” stuff 🥴

Reactions: 8
Urgh....so she's suffering from anxiety again?

Stacey love- anxiety and depression are correlated with high levels of screen time. Get off your bloody phone and your brain might get a break!

Edited to say that - full disclosure- I ain't too proud of my screen time either (!), but then again I'm not depressed or anxious so hey ho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who else went off to the ‘key map entertainment’ accounts page 😂

Reactions: 1
I do like Stacey but the meals and snacks she feeds her kids don’t look enough at all. I mean with the older kids surly some bits of fruit cut into shapes will not fill them, least hinch actually does Ronnie some ok dinners or makes a effort recipe wise

Reactions: 4
She’s probably got anxiety from a lot of small wax melts businesses calling her out for mixing all the left overs together to make one candle and realised that it was wrong but too late.

Reactions: 2
Did she really just write she’s having a “Thrush bath”?? Jeez the amounts of stuff she’s puts in them I wouldn’t be surprised
Yes everytime she has a bath she uses a bath bomb and calls it a 'thrush bath'!!
She does it because it's so hilarious and all her followers will be wetting themselves as they roll around the floor laughing! 🙄 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I know we all like a nice bath bomb in our bath but seriously all that tit she puts in her bath!!! I’d literally feel like I needed to get in a clean bath of water after getting out of that to wash all the crap off 🤭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.